DC24V Super Bright 16.4Ft 600LEDs 12mm Wide Flexible Color Changing RGBW LED Tape Light
RGB+single white LED strips have a wide range of applicability. 4IN1 color-changing RGB and single color high-brightness white LED are suitable for people who have high requirements on lighting colors. Combine RGB+W into one LED chip, R/G/B LED color is used for decorative lighting; for the white color, it can be used in commercial lighting.
White light 3000K/4000K/6000K can be selected, you can get from warm light to cool white light at will, which is different with RGB mixing produces white light, the color temperature of white color produced by RGB LED strip light, which is as high as 7000K, and the temperature generated by the LED is high, not suitable for frequent use. RGBW LED strips perfectly solve this problem, a purer white color available, which is the most popular type of product on the market at present.
High-density 120LEDs per meter, integrated R/G/B/W in the SMD5050 component, providing super bright white light, R/G/B mixing can produce 16 million colors, matching color changing RGBW LED controller can achieve a single color Precise control.
Support DC24V low voltage input, constant voltage drive to ensure stable and efficient operation of LED strip lighting; Peel-and-stick 3M adhesive backing enables fast, easy mounting, customized IP67 waterproof LED strips for outdoor use.
DC24V Low voltage input
RGB+W 4in1 LED strip light
SMD5050 high brightness
50,000+ hours Lifespan
High CRI of 95+
120° Beam Angle
12mm wide LED strip
5 channel RGBW
3M tape, easy to install
120LEDs/m high density
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050 RGBW 120LEDs/3.28ft
LED Chip: Epistar super brights Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Dimension: 16.4ft/roll, every 6 PCS LED can be cut
LED Quantity: 120 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)
Warantty: 3 years
Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.2cm(0.47 in ) x H0.20cm(0.08 in )
Input Voltage(V): 24VDC
Working Power: 150W/16.4ft Max
Wavelength NM(RGBY): 2000-2500mcd
Color Temperature CCT(White): 3000K(warm white)/4000K(natural white)/6000K(daylight white)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Non-Waterproof; Waterproof IP67;
1* 5m/16.4Ft RGBW LED strip light
If you choose the LED controller and LED power supply in the kit, we will send you the following product:
|LED power supply||LRS-200-24||PSWP-24V-200W|
If you purchase the MW UL-Listed LED power supply, we will send you an AC plug.
To avoid the power load, the power of LED power supply is 1.2 times of the power of LED strip light
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
The maximum running length of the LED strip is 10m/32.8Ft, over 10m/32.8Ft, you need to supply power at two ends
How to install the RGBW LED light strip?
Before when installing the LED strip, you need to choose a suitable LED controller and LED power supply (the above). There is a great difference between indoor installation and outdoor installation.
For indoor installation
1. Measure the installation space, and cut the LED strip along the cuttable line to ensure that it is consistent with the installation space
2. Clean the surface of the LED strip to ensure that the indoor installation surface is dry and smooth.
3. Tear off the 3M adhesive on the back, and press the surface of the LED strip to ensure sufficient adhesion
4. Connect the LED light strip to the LED controller, and the LED power supply, and supply power to the LED light strip.
For outdoor installation
The early installation is the same as non-waterproof LED strip light, When fixing, you need to use the LED mounting bracket to fix the LED strip, please note, the IP67 waterproof LED strip light is 14mm/0.55in,
please choose the correct LED mounting bracket.
How to wire RGBW led strip?
Color Temperature And CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose.
Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
What other color lights will be present? What material and color are the materials you wish to light?
CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
LED Task Lighting
Retail LED lighting
Sign illumination LEDs
Automotive accent lighting
Display case and accent lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?