DC5-24V SP511E WiFi LED Controller With 38 Keys RF Remote and Button Control Works with Amazon Alexa for WS2812B SK6812 Addressable LED Strips
The SP511E LED controller controls the LED strip 256 brightness adjustment and outputs 16 million color chasing dynamic chasing effects, matching addressable LED strips (using the return-to-zero code communication method), can support up to 900 ICs, DC5V, independent Addressable addressable LED strips can light up 900LEDs, DC12V, 3LEDs controlled by a single IC, 2700LEDs can be lighted at the same time, DC24V, 6LEDs controlled by a single IC, 5400LEDs can be lighted at the same time.
Support DC5-24V input voltage, built-in microphone, high voice control sensitivity, support mobile APP control, IR remote control, controller button control and voice control (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.), autonomous server (non-Graffiti), in addition to support conventional Switch and dimming instructions. Direct voice control can produce dynamic effects and music effects.
Timer fuction, turn on/off the LED strip on time every day.
Remote fuction, you can control the LED strip whenever and wherever you like via APP in 2G/3G/4G/WIFI network.
Mark fuction, you can mark the lighting effect you like.
Auto playing fuction, you can set the app automatic loop play the chasing lighting effect.
STA mode, one APP can control lots of controller make sure connect the controller to your home 2.4G WiFi network.
Adjust the LED strip RGB order.
Product Name: SP511E LED controller
Input Voltage: DC5-24V
Support IC: WS2811/WS2812B/SK6812 etc
Remote Distance: 30meters/98.4ft
Control Mode: APP (iOS or Android)/3-Button control/LED remote controller control/Voice control
Working Temperature: -20~60°C
Music Control: Built-in MIC
APP name: FairyNest
Memory: Automatic memory function
Speed Control: Adjustable
1 * SP511E led controller
1 * 38 Keys led remote controller
1 * User manual
1. Scan the QR code(search for “FairyNest” on Google Play or App Store) to download the FairyNest App. Open the App and Sign up.
2. Connect your phone or tablet to a 2.4G WiFi network. (Does not support 5.0G WiFi network)
3.Power up SP511E controller(DC5-24V), and connect the controller to the LED strip.
4. Click the “+” button to configure the new SP511E controller:
•Input your WiFi network password.
•Pressing and hold the button on the controller until the LED flashes in white.
•Please keep your phone, the WiFi router, and the controller closer together to maintain a better signal connection during configuration.
5. After the configuration is completed, the controller will successfully access the Internet.
1. Power supply/phone/controller/led strip not include.
2. This phone only support 2.4G WiFi network.Can't support 5.0G WiFi network.
3. This app support Android 4.4 or above, IOS 10.0 or above.
4. Supply voltage of this product is 5~24 Volts DC, do not exceed.
5. Shorting output wires my cause damage to dimmer.
6. Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
7. For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
1.Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
2.Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?