DMX512 Auto-Write Address Coder, Power Via DC9-24V/ 5V Lithium Battery, DMX512 Encoder Apply For DMX512 Decoder and DMX512 Programmable IC LED Lights Projects
1. Press SET key, add 1 to the value of digital tube (long press SET key, the address displayed by digital tube will be quickly added 1, select the address to be written.
2. Press the WRITE key and write the address to the driver. After 1 second or so, the buzzer will ring and the code will be written successfully.
Drive an address to occupy 3 channels, so the corresponding address is 1-170, parallel auto-write address time is longer.
3. When the "READ" button is pressed, the buzzer rings and the code is READ successfully, and the corresponding address is displayed on the digital tube.
4. When the TEST button is pressed, the LED light of the corresponding address will be the change of gradually brightened or dimmed.
* support writing DMX512 driver address code,1-170 addresses
* support to read DMX512 driver address
* support DMX512 driver detection
Standards and Certifications
Input voltage: 9V - 24V DC ( depending on the LED used) or 5V Lithium Battery
Input signal: DMX512
Output signal: DMX512
Decoding channels: 512 channels / unit
LED brightness levels: 256 (8bit / CH)
DMX512 Connection: Single or Parallel
Size: 68mm x 42mm x 14mm
Built-in standard: DMX512 protocol
The product shall be installed and serviced by a qualified person.
This product is non-waterproof. Please avoid the sun and rain. When installed outdoors please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure.
Good heat dissipation will prolong the working life of the controller. Please ensure good ventilation.
Please check if the output voltage of any LED power supplies used comply with the working voltage of the product.
Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector.
Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
If a fault occurs please return the product to your supplier. Do not attempt to fix this product by yourself.
Single Write Coder Wiring Diagram
Parallel Auto Write Coder Wiring Diagram
How to use the DMX512 Write-address coder? Please look at the following.
1. Please connect the A&B output interfaces of the write-address coder to the input interface of the LED strips. Then please turn on the power supply of LED strips and write-address coder. The LED strips will flash, on&off.
2. Please short press the key of "UP", the screen will display "001", if this is the address you want to write for the first LED, please turn to step 7 directly.
3. Please short press the key of "FUNCTION", the display will flash.
4. Please short press the key of "UP", the value of flashing display will add 1.
5. Please short press the key of "FUNCTION", then the display will flash and value shifts, then please repeat steps 4 and 5, until you get the correct address value.
6. After you input the DMX address value, please wait for about 3 seconds till the display stops flash.
7. Please long-press the key of "UP" for more than 3 seconds, and the display will show flashing "- - -", then release the key.
8. Please wait for 2-3 seconds, when the LED strips show Green color, it means that you write DMX Address successfully.
9. After you finished, about 2 seconds, the display will show the DMX address add 3 automatically( default is 3 channels).
And then, you can press the key of "UP"( repeat steps 7-9) to write the address for another LED strips.
Please note: When you long-press the key of "FUNCTION", the display will show 3CH, you can short press "UP" key, and then you can change the default channel quantities.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips