FW1906 Addressable RGBCCT 5in1 Color Chasing LED Strip Lights
This RGBCCT led strip uses FW1906 IC chip to achieve dynamic color chase, display multiple light colors in one strip at the same time. One data line, two power lines, 256 levels of gray, realized by the SPI controller, gradient, water flow, horse racing, text, numbers, English, pictures, animation, etc. any effect. PWM refresh rate: 800kHz, transfer speed 800k bps.
1. Control principle: One IC controls 6 RGBCCT LEDs to form a loop (a group), and the controller controls the circuit in the FPCB through the control IC to control the different effects of the LED light strip changes, such as flicker, chase, jump, clockwise horse racing, counterclockwise horse racing, monochrome horse racing, color-changing horse racing, single chase from beginning to end, running water, simulated lightning, etc.; the change effect of this light strip is not limited to the multiple effects built in the current controller, and can be based on customer needs, Write by yourself, Controller System：SD controller, DMX controller, Artnet and so on .(SPI protocol); it can be displayed in the form of a screen, text, letters, pictures, animation, etc.
2. Environmental protection and safety: It has the characteristics of low power consumption, low heat generation, no glare, and impact resistance. Low voltage DC 24V, high safety, and reliability.
3. Rich and diverse colors can be adjusted arbitrarily through the controller according to customer needs.
4. Long life span: the average life span is up to 50,000 hours.
5. Cutting and welding are convenient and free: each group of 6 RGBCCT 5in1 5050 LEDs can form a loop, which can be arbitrarily cut along the upper tangent and welded to meet the needs of various light strip lengths required by customers.
6. Soft: The soft FPCB board is used as the base plate, which can be docked, bent, cut, and fixed on an uneven surface at will. It comes in 1 meter per reel with a 3Pin female/male JST SM connector on both ends and separated Power / Ground Wires. 2unce PCB board with double cooper layer( 35um copper ). double sides membrane covers the PCB board. make sure the copper no drop from the PCB board
7.Installing: screw+silicon clip and 3M adhesive on backside for sticky.
one IC controls six 500 RGBCCT LEDs to form a loop (a group), and the controller controls the circuit in the FPCB through the control IC, thereby controlling the different effects of the LED strip light.
The change effect of this light strip is not limited to the 94 effects built in the current controller, you can write it yourself according to customer needs
Intelligent reverse connection, when the product is installed and connected to the 5V power supply, in the case of reverse connection shaping, any pixel will undergo waveform and then output after receiving the signal to ensure that the line waveform distortion will not accumulate
The three primary colors of each pixel can achieve 256 levels of brightness display, complete the true color display of 16777216 colors, and the port scanning frequency is 2khz/s
When the transmission distance between any two points is less than 5 meters, there is no need to add any signal amplifying circuit. When the refresh rate is 30 frames per second, the cascade is no less than 1024 points. The data transmission speed can reach 800Kbps. The color consistency of the light is strong, and the cost performance is high.
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type:||SMD 5050 RGBCCT Dream Color 300LEDs/16.4ft|
|LED Chip:||Epistar Chip (5in1 5050 LED)|
|IC Type:||FW1906/(similar to WS2811), External type|
|Pixel Quantity:||10 pixels/m|
|Working Temperature:||-4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)|
|Light Color:||Dream Color RGB+CCT (2700K-6500K color temperature)|
|Dimension:||16.4ft/roll, every 6 PCS LED can be cut|
|LED Quantity:||60 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)|
|Input Voltage(V):||24 VDC|
|Working Power:||16W/m → Informations About LED Power Supply|
|Beam Pattern:||120 degree|
|Waterproof Rating:||Non-waterproof IP20, waterproof IP65 IP67 IP68|
1. Addressable RGBCCT led strip wiring diagram:
3. Installing led strip lights: - How To Install LED Strip Lights?
These digital Addressable LED Strips are Applicable to people who would like to pursue fashion and romance, for individual creativity and the new apartment decoration, as its soft, light and thin features very suitable for DIY personal space.
LED programmable digital display
Hotels decoration use
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
Architectural decorative lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
Auditorium walk stairway lighting
Hidden groove, Wine cabinet decoration
Show exhibition decoration
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips