WS2811 DC12V SMD5050 72LEDs/m Return Circuit 10mm Flexible Addressable RGB LED Strip Light - 5m/16.4ft Per Roll By Sale
1. Universal WS2811 dynamic color chasing, sequencing, changing, and also static color modes available on the Full-Color Controller and dream color Strip. Addressable LEDs allow for sequencing modes. Flexible LED light strip with 300 LEDs high power 5050SMD(Surface Mounted Devices) RGB LEDs programmable for chasing patterns. WS2811 IC chip control, 1.64ft~16.4ft Per Reel By Sale.
2. This programmable led strip is an intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 5050 components. It internal include intelligent digital port data latch and signal reshaping amplification drive circuit. Also include a precision internal oscillator and a DC12V voltage programmable constant current control part, effectively ensuring the pixel point light color height consistent.
3. This strips soft and easy bent for installation. Available in 5 meters (196.8 in) Waterproof flexible light strips with adhesive backing and can be stuck just about anywhere (except IP67/IP68 type which will come with mounting brackets). can be cut into 3-LED segments, so you could cut a different length for your project and request.
4. The led strip has low light decline and long lifespan，LED with low driving voltage, environmental protection and energy saving, high brightness, scattering angle is large, good consistency, low power, long life, and other advantages. The control chip integrated into LED above becoming more simple circuit, small volume, convenient installation.
5. The 12VDC operation, Low carbon, no radiation, no flicker, and no pollution to human and environment, Safe and stable. Used in advertising signs, LED digital screen display, backlighting decoration. Color Program Controllable.
6. The WS2811 chip has a built-in 1.2mhz high-speed 7-bit PWM for each channel - meaning it can provide each LED with 21-bit color (in a way that is easier to recognize than the eyes). Once the LED brightness level is set, your microcontroller can turn off and perform other operations without constant updates.
7. It comes with a 3-pin connector and a separate power/ground wire at each end. Each 3LED can be cut without damaging the rest of the strip. If desired, you are free to shorten, lengthen, or bend it.
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: Addressable RGB
LED Chip: WS2811 IC super brights Chip
IC type: SMD5050
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
LED Quantity: 72 LEDs per meter (3.28 ft)
IC Quantity: 24 IC per meter (3.28 ft)
Cutable: 3LEDs(one IC control 3 leds)
PCB Board: 10mm/ 0.39in
Dimensions: L5000cm(788 in ) x W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in )
Input Voltage(V): 12VDC
Working Power: 17.28W/m 86.4W/roll Max
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
WaterProof: Non-waterproof IP20, waterproof IP65 IP67 optional.
Warantty: 2 years
1.The led strips with return Circuit, the signal goes back to the input port,
2.One roll led strip light can be powered with one power input without a color difference and voltage drop,
3.Pure copper bracket and 99.99% gold wire for 5050 white led,
4.2OZ FPCB(35um copper)with double cooper layer2 sides membrane covers the PFCB. Make sure the copper no drop from the PCB board,
5.with a 4Pin female/male JST SM connector on both ends and separated Power / Ground Wires. Customized length is workable,
6.Flexible PCB material. 3LEDcan be cut, there is cut-lines every 41mm for 72leds/M,
8.WS2811 IC chipset ( SPI protocol)
1.Offline controllers, online controller work with a computer, Such as LEDedit,ledstudio, etc
3.Art net led controller, support Madrix software & map, and any other artnet software.
4.Also the single chip,such as the Arduino.
LED programmable digital display
Hotels decoration use
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
Architectural decorative lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
Auditorium walk stairway lighting
Hidden groove, Wine cabinet decoration
Show exhibition decoration
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
You can cut the strip every few inches, The back of the strip is fitted with a strong IP67/IP68 type which will come with
allowing you to freely design your project 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights mounting brackets
without worrying about space requirements
to many different surfaces.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?