DC5-24V SP108E WiFi LED Addressable RGB SPI Pixel Controller, DIY Modes, For Programmable LED Strip
What you need to know about the led strip knowledges
Model Number: SP108E
Type: Remote Control
Max. Load Power: 1-5W
Support IC: WS2811/WS2801/UCS1903/SM16716/LPD6803/LPD8806/LPD9813 etc
Remote distance: 30meters
Product name: SP108E wifi magic controller
Support Pixels: 2048pixels max
Control: wifi controller
Size: 3.4 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches / 85mm*45mm*22mm;
Please note: One time you only can control one SP108E wifi controller. If you want to control the second one, you have to disconnect the first one and connect the second one.
It doesn't support 256 grayscale controller, you must use 25536 grayscale controller.
WIFI Group control: Sync multiple SP108E's together even if the led strips are in Different areas. It only works with a 2.4G WIFI network. DON’T use 5G WIFI network. IOS 10/Android 4.4 or later version.
Wide Compatibility: Support almost LED IC, such as WS2811,WS2812B, WS2801, SK6812, SK6812-RGBW, WS2813,SK9822,APA102,WS2818, LPD6803, LPD8806, TM1913, UCS1903, SM16703, DMX512,etc. (DO NOT control 5050RGB or RGBW led strip which has no IC )
Rich Color Modes: 180 kinds of multi-color dynamic modes, 8 kinds of single color modes such as a meteor, breathing, wave, catch-up, stack, flash, flow, static. Color, brightness, and speed are adjustable.
Capture the image’s color you like: The WiFi controller features a creative from-image-to-effect function. It can capture the color of the image, create the distinctive color effect and synchronize light color with the atmosphere of your room.
User-friendly design: MAX 2048 pixels (Recommend 1500Pixels)in total. Save user settings when power off. DC 5V/DC12V/24V wide working voltage; reverse connection protection; hot-swap protection
1.support system Andrioid OS system WIFI hardware support
2.Requires IOS version 10.0 abover
3.Requires Android OS version 4.4 abover
4.Search "LEDShop" in APP store or Google PLay or scan this QR code to download and install the APP,
2.working Voltage： DC5V——24V
4.Remote distance：30 Meters
5.Product size： 85mm*45mm*22mm
A.AP(Access Point) mode: Controller and Phone connect directly, the controller works as an access point.
1. Go to your phone Settings, find and connect the controller(named like SP108E_XXX, the default password is 12345678);
2. Open the LED Shop App, then the controller will be shown on the device list;
B.STA(Station) mode: Controller and phone are in one same WiFi network, in this network, users can operate the controller smoothly.
There are two ways to configure the controller into the local WiFi network:
•SmartConfig Automatic Mode (This mode requires your phone has connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi)
1. Make sure your phone is connected to a WiFi network, pressing the Add Device button;
2. Input your WiFi password, pressing the next step and select Automatic mode, long-press the button of the controller until the LED indicator flash green; 3. Pressing the OK to confirm and wait for the configure processing finish;
4. After the configuration is finished, the LED indicator will turn into solid green, drag to refresh the device list, and the controller will be shown on the device list.
•Manual Configure Mode (This mode requires your phone has connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi or has connected to a 2.4GHz&5GHz combined WiFi network)
1. Make sure your phone is connected to a WiFi network, pressing the Add Device button;
2. Input your WiFi password, pressing next step and select Manual mode, click the button of the controller to switch the controller to AP mode(the LED indicator will turn into solid blue);
3. Go to your phone Settings, find and connect the controller(named like SP108E_XXX, the default password is 12345678);
4. Go back to the APP and press the next step to start the configure processing; 5. After the configuration is finished, the LED indicator will turn into solid green, drag to refresh the device list, the controller will be showed on the device list.
Removing device: User can select the controller and remove it out of the network by pressing the Remove Device button on the APP, or just click the button of the controller to switch the controller into AP mode.
Support IC (Support WS2813 WS2815 WS2818 chips)
How to set up the controller?
The first method to connect the controller.
Search "LED Shop" in the app store or scan the QR code on the box. Install the app on your smartphone or Tablet.
The first method to connect the controller. The controller works as an access point. Open wifi setting page of your cellphone, find and connect the controller (named SP108E_xxx, the default pin code is 12345678).
The second method to connect the controller.
Turn off the power of the controller. Wait for 1 minute.
Connect your phone to your wifi network, open LED Shop APP.
When the controller is not connected to any WIFI network, power on the controller, the controller will remain in Wait-For-Connect mode for 20 seconds;
Within the 20 seconds, press the Add Device button, input the WIFI pin code, press the OK to confirm. Then wait for the configure processing finished;
When the controller successfully enters the WIFI network, it will be shown on the device list. ( Choose one of the two connection methods)
Set R/G/B sequence, make it synchronizes with your lamp.
Choose the IC type, making it the same with your lamp
Set pixels number of each section.
Set a number of sections. The total pixels should be no more than 2048.
How to connect the WS2813 WS2815 WS2818 led strip lights
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips