5-In-1 versatile dimmable LED driver provides a highly flexible lighting solution in different environments. This kind of dimmable led power supply features the following five dimming options, allowing you to adjust the brightness of your LED lights according to different needs.
1. TRIAC Dimming: A common type of AC dimming for home and commercial environments. It changes the brightness by controlling the waveform of the AC power.
2. 0-10V Dimming: A low-voltage dimming method that controls the LED light brightness by changing the size of the voltage signal, 0V means off and 10V means maximum brightness.
3. 1-10V Dimming: Similar to 0-10V dimming, but 1-10V dimming range starts from 1V instead of 0V. This means that the lights will not turn off completely.
4. PWM Dimming: Pulse Width Modulation dimming, controls the LED brightness by changing the pulse width of the signal.
5. Resistance Dimming: Change light brightness by changing the resistance value in the circuit.