LYC500 Wireless Charger, AGV AGC RGV Robot Charger
LYC500 is a high-performance wireless charger product independently developed by our company, which is suitable for providing contactless charging for various mobile robots or devices (such as AGV, AGC, RGV, electric forklifts, golf carts, and hotel service robots, etc.), It can realize the complete automation of the battery charging process, convenient to use and simple to maintain. The use of adaptive control technology overcomes the impact of charging distance and load changes on system performance. It has high control accuracy and can provide accurate and reliable charging for lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries and supercapacitors, protecting and extending battery life.
The output power of LYC500 is 300W, the wireless transmission efficiency is better than 85%, the electromagnetic radiation intensity "Electromagnetic Environment Control Limit (GB 8702-2014)" requirements, safe, green and energy-saving. The key components in this product are all imported components and have undergone rigorous testing of the whole machine to ensure long-term stable operation.
1. Non-contact charging, high efficiency, long life, can realize fragmentation of charging time;
2. Original magnetic core structure design, low magnetic leakage and low radiation;
3. The original multi-loop resonance design, low loss, transmission frequency bandwidth;
4. The original multi-loop adaptive control algorithm ensures that the system is always in the best working state;
5. Independently developed 2.4GHz frequency hopping communication algorithm, with low data transmission delay and strong anti-interference ability;
6. Self-developed distance sensing and position confirmation algorithms to effectively prevent charging misoperation;
7. Multiple overload protection design to ensure stable and reliable equipment operation;
8. The integrated structure of the transformer and control circuit, saving space and convenient installation;
Input voltage: AC220V±15%, single phase 50Hz
Input current: 4A (maximum)
Output voltage: 12.0V～30.0V (adjustable, factory setting 28.8V)
Output current: 7～15A (adjustable, factory setting 10A)
Voltage regulation accuracy: ±0.3%
Steady flow accuracy: ±1.0%
Voltage ripple: ≤0.3%
Power efficiency: ≥85%
Charging distance: air gap length: 20±10mm
X-axis deviation: ±20mm
Y-axis deviation: ±20mm
Charging frequency: 30～60kHz (self-adjusting)
Data transmission: working frequency band: 2.400～2.485GHz
Spread spectrum method: AFH
Transmit power: 0dBm
Ambient temperature: -20～+50℃
Storage temperature: -30～+60℃
Insulation resistance: ≥100MΩ
Withstand voltage: AC1750V (1min)
Shock resistance: 10G (omnidirectional)
Vibration resistance: 19.6m/sec2 (10～55Hz)
Dimensions: 170(W) * 150(H) * 52(D)mm
LYC-500T power terminal indication function:
(1) After normal power-on or pressing the reset button, the red indicator light often turns "on" for 1 second and enters the standby state, and the red indicator light enters the slow flashing state;
(2) When the power receiving terminal is in place and the communication is normal, the coupling degree detection phase is performed, and the blue indicator light enters the normally "on" state;
(3) After the coupling degree test passes, the blue indicator light enters a fast flashing state, indicating that it has entered the normal charging state;
(4) After charging, the indicator light on the power supply is in the standby state, and the red indicator light enters the slow flashing state;
LYC-500R power receiving terminal indication function: (Take the robot as an example: the power receiving terminal is on the robot)
(1) After the battery is normally connected or the reset button is pressed, the red indicator light often turns "on" for 1 second, and enters the standby state, the indicator does not indicate that it is often "off" state;
(2) When the power receiving terminal reaches the charging position, the robot gives a charging signal (active high), and the green indicator light enters a slow flashing state;
(3) After normal charging, the green indicator light on the receiving end flashes quickly;
(4) If the power receiving end is locked due to a fault or the position is not correct, the red indicator light on the power receiving end enters a fast flashing state;
(5) After charging is completed, the indicator light on the power receiving end is off.
Method of operation
Power on operation
(1) After the wiring harness is correctly connected, connect the power plug at the power end to the single-phase 220V power socket. The specific wiring diagram is shown in Figure 1;
Note: Brown is the start control line, high level is effective, the input voltage is 3～30VDC;
Yellow is the fault indication line, low level is effective, OC output, maximum sink current 200mA, withstand voltage 30VDC;
Blue is the signal ground.
Figure 1 is a schematic diagram of the reference wiring. When the robot is in place to charge, the controller directly outputs a high level (voltage 3-30VDC) signal to the brown line to start charging; when it is necessary to stop charging, the controller directly outputs a low level signal to Stop charging on the brown wire.
The fault signal wiring is shown in Figure 2. It is connected to VCC through a pull-up resistor R1 (note whether the internal level of the controller is consistent with the VCC voltage). The value of resistor R1 is related to the size of VCC (maximum sink current 200mA, withstand voltage 30VDC) ). Under normal circumstances, the yellow fault indication line shows a high level state. When there is a fault or the position is not accurate, the yellow fault indication line shows a low level state. The charger is in a locked state and can be unlocked by resetting the start signal Dead state. (2) The power indicator is as described in "LYC-500T Power End Indication Function";
(3) After the power receiving end is connected to the battery, the power indicator is as described in "LYC-500R power receiving end indication function".
1. Equipment Composition
The equipment consists of three parts in total:
(1) Power converter;
(2) Wireless transmitter;
(3) Wireless receiver.
(1) The power terminals (power converter and wireless transmitter) of the LYC500 charger are fixed in the charging area;
(2) The power receiving end (wireless receiver) of the LYC500 charger is fixed on the robot;
(3) There is no metal within 2cm around the wireless transmitter of LYC500 power receiving end and power supply end, as shown in Figure 3 below, A≥2cm.
1. Physical wiring diagram of power converter
The brown-blue-yellow three-core wire is directly connected to the AC220V power socket, and the red-blue two-core wire is connected to the wireless transmitter. The specific physical wiring diagram is shown in Figure 4 below.
2. Physical wiring diagram of the receiving end
The following figure is the physical wiring diagram of the power receiving end. The output positive wire (red) is directly connected to the battery positive electrode, the output negative wire (black) is directly connected to the battery negative electrode, and the signal wire is connected to the robot control system
Common faults and troubleshooting
1. LYC-500T power terminal fault and troubleshooting
(1) After the robot gives the charging signal, the green indicator light "off" and the red indicator light "on" appear during the coupling degree detection stage, it may be that the coupling degree detection fails, first check the device distance and offset, if If it is not within the range, you need to readjust the position; if it is within the range, wait for one minute, the system will automatically re-recognize, if there is still a green indicator light "off", a red indicator light "on" occurs, then the power Run after all electrical terminals are reset.
(2) If the red indicator light on the power supply side is always in the "bright" state or the green indicator light is in the "bright" state, or the red and green indicators are always in the "bright" state, press the reset button to reset .
(3) If the indicators on the power supply end are always in the "off" state, press the reset button to reset and indicate that the red light does not indicate, then check whether the single-phase 220V input is normal, and if it is normal, then check the wiring for virtual connections.
(4) If the power supply end is close to the power receiving end, the robot gives a charging signal, the power receiving end indicates that the green light has entered a normal flashing state, and the power end indicates that the red light is still in a slow flashing state, then connect the power supply end and the power receiving end Run after resetting.
2. LYC-500R receiving terminal failure and troubleshooting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips