PIR Sensor Sound Light Control 3000K 6000K Smart LED Stair Lights
This stair LED light fixture uses high quality LED chips, high efficacy, low energy consumption, and illuminates 2 square meters in a dark environment. The LED light is refracted through the uniform refractive surface, and the refracted light is soft, transparent and not dazzling. The load power is about 0.6 watts, bringing out 2W of lighting brightness, which saves energy.
Three types are available, suitable for rooms, hotels, villas, shopping malls, homes, corridors, stairs, aisles and other places that need to be supplemented with light, and can be used as night lights, opening a new life for smart homes.
1. Conventional stair lights: The LED light is always on, and an additional switch is required to control the lights on and off.
2. PIR motion sensor stair lights: when the light is sufficient during the day, the LED light does not work, and the light sensitivity is lower than 10LUX to work. At night, human body induction is carried out according to the principle of thermal energy induction. Once the human body enters the sensing range (90° to 120° fan-shaped sensing area directly in front of the stair fixture, large sensing range), the stairway lighting will be automatically activated. When the person leaves the sensing area, it will turn off after a delay of about 30 seconds, so as to save electricity and protect the environment.
3. Sound and light control stair lights: The staircase lighting will only be activated when the light sensitivity is lower than 10LUX and there is sound (the sound is above 58 decibels). The same delay of about 30 seconds to turn off.
Non-working range: breathing sound 10dB, soft conversation 30dB, office 40dB, normal conversation 50dB.
Scope of work: Loud speech 60dB, noisy restaurant 70dB, subway 80dB, road excavator 90dB, truck 100dB, entertainment center 110dB.
4. Outdoor waterproof PIR sensor stair lights: It can be used in places such as decks.
5m sensing distance, responsive, intelligent control.
Built-in high-quality LED chip, fast heat dissipation, no stroboscopic.
Curved light groove, light downward, not dazzling, good light effect.
High-strength PC material, high temperature resistance, safer and not easy to scratch.
High light transmittance glass baffle, soft light to protect eyes, dust and mosquito repellent.
The face frame is seamlessly spliced with the lamp body without gaps.
Ultra-thin lamp body, the thickness of the panel is only 1cm, which will not destroy the overall style of your home installation. The panel can be disassembled by hand for easy installation and maintenance.
Built-in integrated LED driver, reserved binding posts, double-hole screw press wiring design, safe and stable, L is connected to the live wire, and N is connected to the neutral wire.
Adopt high heat dissipation design, air convection design, and excellent heat dissipation performance. PVC flame retardant rear seat, insulating and non-fading.
|Input Voltage:||AC85-265V 50~60Hz|
|Light Color (White Light Color Temperature):||2800K~3200K Warm White / 6000~6500K Daylight|
|Light Source:||Bright SMD5730 LED|
|Light Efficiency:||120 lm/W|
|Luminous Flux:||200 LM|
|Ingress Protection:||Waterproof IP67|
1) The installation height of the lamp is best when it is about 20 to 40 cm above the ground. Place one light fixture in the hallway at 2 to 3 meters, and install one at 2 to 3 steps on the stairs.
2) The installation distance between human body induction and voice-activated stair lights should be at least one meter.
3) The effect of PIR motion sensor stair lights will be affected by environmental factors. Please do not install the lamp in the heat source, the inlet and outlet of hot and cold air, and the place where the strong light changes obviously, and avoid the PIR sensor from being blocked.
4) The sensing distance of the PIR sensor stair lights will become shorter as the temperature increases.
5) If the stair lights are automatically triggered or always on during use, it is the reason for the long-term standby in the airtight space. It can be solved by turning off the power for a few minutes and then turning it on again.
6) Embedded installation, it needs to be used with the 86-type bottom box. Mounting back box not included.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips