ES32 PIR Motion Sensor LED Stair Lights Indoor Staircase Lighting Treads Kit With DC12V COB LED Corner Channel
Check this complete motion sensor led stair lights Staircase Lighting indoor kit with various stair treads options.
High CRI COB led strip lights are installed in the led aluminum channels, the default length is 0.6m/2ft, suitable for indoor stair steps with a width of about 0.6m/2ft, uniform led lighting with different led light colors, the aluminum channel can dissipate led heat well and protect the COB led strips form dust and moisture, create a linear led lighting effect. The aluminum profile is fixed in the stair steps with mounting clips or adhesive tapes.
About the color selection of the led motion sensor stairway lighting:
1) Single color light-stepping effect;
2) Colorful staircase light effect (option "red-blue-green-yellow-white"), but the led light color of each step is fixed and cannot be changed → Video;
4) White stair stepping effect plus running water addressable led light effect → Video.
ES32 led stair controller comes with two PIR sensors, the two motion sensors are installed at both ends of the stairs. When people approach the sensing area, the COB LED light will automatically light up, from the first step to the last step, and then the led lights will disappear automatically. No need to manually operate the led light switch.
Equipped with 5m PIR sensor extension cords (come with) and cables connecting the COB led light strip and the ES32 controller whose length you need to choose in the "step light extension cable" option (The 5m option is recommended for ease of installation). The led stair light kit contains a 12V DC power supply with an AC plug to run your COB led stair lights.
This is a novice-friendly led stair lighting kit, complete with items and easy to install.
COB LED Strip installed with LED Diffuser Channel:
Three types of aluminum led channels are available, used for different stair installation.
1) LED corner channel: 16*16mm size, 90-degree lighting emitting, the choice of most people.
2) Surface mount led channel: 17.4mm*7.6mm size (Forward), the led aluminum channel fixed on the stair surface by mounting brackets or adhensive tapes.
3) Recessed LED channel: 24.8mm*7.5mm size (Forward + Flange), the led channel profile recessed in the stair, need to reserve size first.
Standards and Certifications
1*ES32 Stair Lighting Controller With 2 PIR Sensors
N*LED Aluminum Channel With COB LED Strip Light
1*DC12V UL-Listed Power Supply
1*AC US Plug
2*Motion Sensor Extensiion Cord
N*LED Step Light Extension Cord
|By : Ann Mollohan Date Added: 05/01/2022|
|These lights are awesome and easy to install.|
|By : Don Pytel Date Added: 04/26/2022|
|Great lights. Working good so far. Everything you need to install is included. They are a hit with everyone who see them, including me.|
|By : Douglas Brackett Date Added: 04/09/2022|
|Installation took 3 hours for 15 steps. But it turned out to be pretty good in the end. Love the cascading effect. My stairs now are lit.|
|By : Ismael Estimon Date Added: 04/01/2022|
|These work great! Search on manufacturer website if you need different lengths. I bought a complete spare incase they fail 10 years down the road. They light up our new stairs really nice and gets our entrance the WOW factor! I used router to make groove for lights and installed with new treads. Put power supply and controller in basement for ease of repair and access.|
|By : David Andreini Date Added: 03/09/2022|
|I've always wanted these and they always felt like, absurdly out of reach. In my limited research these felt like the only thing even close to what I was looking for. Took my handyman almost a full day to install these, and probably another few hours to reinstall the drywall and sheet rock that he tore through to install my lights, but man oh man its gorgeous.|
Customers who bought this product Also Purchased...
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips