Motion Sensor Stair Lights Indoor Kit - Addressable RGB Color Chasing - LED Strip With Aluminum Channel
Use energy-saving addressable LED strip lights to light up your indoor stairs. Adapt intelligent motion senser technology, the stair lights automatically turn on when you approach the staircase, free your hands. This indoor stair lighting kit is to create colorful stair light effects. (Note: the ES32 controller is no all-lights-on function.) Every 10m/32.8ft length addressable stair strips should be powered on both ends.
A new smart APP controlled AC switch option has been added to allow the whole stairway light system to be time controlled to achieve the purpose of not working during the day and working at night.
The size of the AC motion sensors is slightly larger - here to check, about 13cm/5.1in in diameter and 4cm/1.57in in height, so please choose carefully if you mind it.
Why choose superlightingled.com to purchase stair lights?
1. Use ES32 LED stair lighting controller, PIR senser, intelligent control.
2. Use addressable RGB light strips as stair light sources, with rich colors and adjustable stair effects. <Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple, White, Color Queue (7 Color + White), Color Chase (7 Color + White), Color Fade ( Color Fade), Rxxx Gxxx Bxxx (User Define)>
3. The number of stair steps is optional.
4. You can choose whether to match aluminum profiles for your stair light strips.
5. The width of stairs (length of led strips) is optional.
6. Complete LED stair lights kit, no need to buy additional items.
What lights to use for stairs?
The use of LED strip lights for staircase lighting has the following advantages:
LED lights are energy-saving;
High applicability, can be used for different types of stairs;
Up to 50,000 hours of service life;
Linear light, illuminates every corner of the stairs;
LED high brightness, providing sufficient illumination.
How do you put lights on stairs?
The LED strip lights used in our stair lights kit are wrapped in angular aluminum channels and fixed to the surface of the stair treads by mounting clips. You can also choose to stick the light strips directly on the stair tread without installing the aluminum profile housing.
1) LED corner channel: 16*16mm size, 90-degree lighting emitting, the choice of most people.
2) Surface mount led channel: 17.4mm*7.6mm size (Forward), the led aluminum channel fixed on the stair surface by mounting brackets or adhensive tapes.
3) Recessed LED channel: 24.8mm*7.5mm size (Forward + Flange), the led channel profile recessed in the stair, need to reserve size first.
Standards and Certifications
ES32 LED Stair Controller Lighting Modes:
1) Color flow LED stair lighting;
2) Step-by-step staircase lighting;
3) Stair light step-by-step and color flow.
What includes in the motion sensor stair lights kit?
ES32 LED Stair Lighting Controller With 2 PIR Sensors
RGB Addressable LED Strip Lights With Aluminum Channel Housing Or Not
UL-Listed Power Supply + AC Plug
Motion Sensor Extensiion Cord
LED Step Light Extension Cord
The electrical enclosure box is used to store the stair controller and DC power supply to make your whole staircase installation look more simple and clean.
Customers who bought this product Also Purchased...
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips