DC12V-24V 24 Channel DMX512 Decoder LED Controller LN-DMXTCON-24CH-LV - Replaced By DMX512-DE8524
DC12V-24V 24 Channel... $129.98
AC110/220V High Voltage... $61.98
Dual Row RGB Waterproof... $79.98
Mean Well LRS-350-24 ... $50.00 $45.988% off
DC12V-24V 24 Channel...
AC110/220V High Voltage...
Dual Row RGB Waterproof...
Mean Well LRS-350-24 ...
This product is now replaced by DC12-24V 24CH 120A DMX512 LED Decoder DMX512-DE8524, which has better performance.
The decoder adopt the advanced micro-computer control technology and converted the DMX512 digital signal widely used in international to the analog control signal. 1~24 channels output for option and each channel able to achieve 256 gradations of controlling, and also it can be used as the connector of PC digital light controller and analog light modulator. It is mainly used for the controlling of buildings & lights applied LED.
Working temperature: 0-70℃
Decode channel: 24 channel
Supply voltage: DC, +12～24V
External dimension：L340*W142*H57 mm
Packing size：L350*W180*H65 mm
Net weight: 1.5kg
Gross weight: 1.6kg
Power consumption: <0.25A（12V）; <0.30A(24V)
Signal input: DMX-512 Standard digital signal
Signal output: 0～24V, Max. 2A /CH
Power output: 12V:<576W, 24V:<1152W
DMX Signal interface
Address code setting switch interface:
See the next page for detailed instructions
Power input interface:
DC 12 ~ 24V input, power supply for the decoder itself and the lamps and lanterns of the decoder
Drive output interface:
Common anode drive, with 8 V + interfaces and 24-channel R, G, B output interfaces, can be connected to various full-color modules and monochrome modules to automatically adjust the output current according to the load of the lamp module
Note: The full-color module connected to the common anode can directly connect the positive line and the R, G, B control lines to the corresponding pins of the decoder's output interface; the monochrome module can connect the positive line to the decoder's output interface According to the color of the module, the negative line is connected to a certain pin of the output interface R, G, B of the decoder; the monochrome modules of several colors are connected to the same decoder, and they're The positive lines are connected to the V + pin of the output interface of the decoder.
Instructions for use
1. Connection of DMX-512 control signal:
DMX signal cable uses shielded twisted pair cable (microphone cable), DMX signal is divided into positive and negative ends, pay special attention to the polarity when soldering DMX signal cable plug. Connect the positive, negative, and ground signals of the DMX512 controller to the input interface of the DMX51 decoder.
2. DMX-512 address code setting:
The DIP switch on the decode driver has the function of setting the receiving DMX512 start address code with binary numeric encoding. The DMX512 decoder is a 24-channel decoder. For example, when online coding, the second DMX512 decoder should be developed for the 25th channel. The tenth bit of the code development is TERM, and when it is unplugged, it is the DMX signal terminal (this item For signal circuit configuration) The 1-9 bits of the DIP code switch are binary numeric code switches used to set the DMX to start address code. The first bit is the lowest bid, and the 9th bit is the highest bit, with a total of 512 address codes. The start address code is the calculation formula of the DMX control signal channel received by the first channel of this decoder: [sum of the bit values ??of the 1 ~ 9 bits of DIP switch] = DMX start address code. "1"), you can get the bit value; turn the DIP nth bit switch down (set "0"), the bit value of this bit is 0.
Note: The 10th bit is used as a line terminator.
DIP switch position value table:
Example 1: Set DMX start address code to 38
Set the 6th, 3rd, and 2nd positions of the DIP switch to "1", and the remaining positions to "0". At this time, the total value of the 1 ~ 9 bits of the DIP switch is 32 + 4 + 2, which is the DMX start address code 38.
That is: [32 + 4 + 2] = 38
Example 2: Set the DMX start address code to 226
Set the 8th, 7th, 6th, and 2nd positions of the DIP switch to "1", and the remaining positions to "0". At this time, the total value of the 1 ~ 9 bits of the DIP switch is 128 + 64 + 32 + 2, which is DMX Start address code 226.
That is: [128 + 64 + 32 + 2] = 226
3. Precautions for product installation and use
Installation and usage principles:
(1) The input voltage must be within the specified operating voltage range of this decoder
(2) Do not overload
(3) Install in a suitable environment
A. It is strictly forbidden to install the decoder in high temperature or humid environment
B. The following three heat dissipation methods are recommended
① Exposed to the flowing air
② The heat dissipation space is as large as possible
③ Install on a large-area metal plate and make it in good contact
Notes on installation and use:
(1) When used in conjunction with the controller, the reliable length of the control line is 200 meters. The controller should be as close as possible to the decoder to avoid weak signals
(2) It is recommended to use twisted pair shielded cable with a characteristic impedance of 120Ω for the signal line
(3) The signal line should adopt the structure of a bus, the signal line enters and exits directly from the decoder signal port
(4) Make sure that the signal cable connector is firmly connected to the decoder signal port
(5) The decoder should be as close as possible to the lamp, if the lamp length exceeds 5 meters, the lamp after 5 meters should be reconnected to the decoder output interface
(6) If multiple lamps are connected in series, the connectors should be firmly connected
(7) Signal lines and lamp power lines should avoid close to strong current lines
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?