16.4ft/roll 13*11mm 180° Top Emitting Waterproof IP67 Silicone Flexible LED Neon Tube For 8mm LED Light Strips
What is a LED neon tube?
LED flexible neon tube is also known as two-color tube, the product structure is mainly divided into shading surface and diffusion surface, the light refracted from the light source through the conduction of silicone diffusion to produce the ultimate lighting effect which is more artistic and practical than traditional LED neon lights. The LED flexible neon tube has two main functions, the first is that the light-emitting angle is large, the perfect combination of high-density or ultra-dense and bright LED light strips and the LED flexible neon tube can almost achieve the effect without light spots; the second is similar to SMD5050/5630/5730 and other LEDs, generating high heat and poor heat dissipation of the LED itself, by matching the LED flexible neon tube can be a good solution to its heat dissipation problem and increase the sustainable time of the LED strip.
Flexible LED Neon Tube Feature:
LED flexible neon tube is mainly matched with LED strip to achieve good lighting effect, and is widely used in decorative lighting and sign lighting now. LED neon tube is non-toxic and tasteless; it is made of high quality silicone material, does not change yellow or crack, waterproof grade is IP67 and above; it has superior performance of ozone resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance, high or low temperature resistance, and the neon tube has good light transmittance and a large light-emitting angle (up to 360 degrees). LED neon lights are usually matched with LED strips to make LED neon lights, with low power consumption, long lifespan, high cost performance and easy installation, which are deeply loved by customers.
Before buying, please read the following information:
If you don’t know how to wear the LED neon tube, please contact us
If you need us to help you wear the led light strip when you buying a led neon tube, please leave a message in the remarks column when ordering.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by your own operation!
Which end caps we will send?
For most LED strips, both ends are wired, so we default to send two end caps with holes every 5 meters.
For LED strips that only require supply power at one end, please choose one end with a hole and the other without a hole.
If you choose with hole, we will send all end caps with a hole.
If you choose no hole, we will send all end caps without a hole.
If you choose half with hole + half no hole, we will send half with a hole and half without a hole end cap.
If you cut the LED neon tube for several segments, and need more than the defaulted quantity of end caps, you can pay for the price different link, we will send you two end caps per dollar.
If you have special needs for end caps (eg 3 with a hole + 1 without a hole, etc.), please note your needs in the second step of the checkout.
Before choosing the right neon light, you need to know the size of your space range, if you need a regular length LED neon light, such as 5/10/15m, please order directly. When you purchase multiple rolls, please note we send a whole roll without cut by default not several rolls; if you need the irregular length, such as 7.5m/24.6Ft, you need to purchase 5m+2m+1m LED neon tube, and we will help you cut the led neon tube and send a whole 7.5m/24.6Ft LED noen tube and 3 group end caps to you, if you need a custom length or need to thread the LED strip into the LED neon, we will make it freely for you, you only need to note your needs in the second step of the checkout..
If you also need the extra LED mounting brackets(this link include 10 pcs), please purchase them by yourself, we recommend that two pcs LED mounting clips are needed per meter.
When you purchase the LED strip light to use with LED neno tube, note the applicable size of the LED neon tube should be consistent with the LED strip, like this product, LED neon tube innner width is 9mm/0.35in,we need to reserved at least 0.5mm/0.02in at per side, so it is only suitable for within 8mm/0.31in LED strip light, please check the size of the installation space before installation to ensure the LED neon can be installed smoothly.
External Width: 13mm/0.51in
Inner Width: 9mm/0.35in
External Height: 11mm/0.43in
PCB Width: 8mm/0.31in
Beam Angle: 180°
Lighting Direction: Top Lighting
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Cutting Mark: Yes
Working Temperature: -50°C to 200°C
If you purchase 1m led neon tube, the following is the package list: (by default)
1* 1m led neon tube
2* end cap with hole
If you purchase 2m led neon tube, the following is the package list: (by default)
1* 2m led neon tube
2* end cap with hole
If you purchase 5m led neon tube, the following is the package list: (by default)
1* 5m led neon tube
2* end cap with hole
(The product does not include led light strip)
How to put the flexible led strip light into the led neon tube
If you buy our LED strips at the same time, we can make LED neon lights for you for free. You only need to make a note when ordering. If you insist on completing the production of neon lights by yourself, please refer to the following steps:
Before production, keep the surface of the LED strip and LED neon tube clean to avoid impurities entering the LED neon tube during installation to affect the lighting effect; and make sure that the pull cord built into the neon tube is long enough at both ends to avoid the LED strip light entering the LED neon tube to cause the LED neon tube or LED light strip to be scrapped during the pull-up process.
Four Main Steps to Make a neon tube light, Please watch the following video
Setup 1: Solder a 5CM long three-core wire to one end of the led light strip. Please make sure that the bare wire, PCB copple points and solder are in full contact, otherwise, the rope may fall off when pulling the led strip
Setup 2: Cut the correct length of the neon tube, make sure that the end cap surface is flat, and keep enough line outside
Setup 3: Tie the led strip firmly to the rope.Before and during operation, when the pull nylon rope inside the neon tube is pulled out or broken, the entire neon tube will be scrapped. If the resistance is too great when pulling the LED strip, please return the entire LED strip and check the LED strip Whether the size of the connector and the connector of the nylon rope is reasonable, whether there is any human resistance inside.
Setup 4: Welding signal and power connector at both ends
LED neon tube with Single color/CCT/RGB/RGBW/RGBCCT/Addressable LED strip has wide applicability. It can be applied to the following scenes.
1.Building outline lighting
2.Hotel lighting project
3.Bridge lighting project
4.Cultural tourism town lighting project
5.City park lighting project
6.Festival atmosphere decoration project
7.Airport lighting project, etc.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?