WS2813 5mm/0.20in Width 300LEDs 16.4Ft Breakpoint-continue Individual Addressable RGB LED Strip Light
WS2813 Addressable LED Strip Light Advantages
WS2813 addressable led strip WS2813 intelligent control LED light source integrates the control circuit and RGB chip into the 5050 component package, is an intelligent control LED light source that internally includes an intelligent digital port data latch and signal to reshape amplification drive circuit. Also include a precision internal oscillator and a DC5V voltage programmable constant current control part, effectively ensuring the pixel point light color height consistent.
WS2813 adopts dual data interface communication, WS2813 addressable LED strip light has 4 pins: V+ pin (+5V), GND pin (GND), and data pin (DO and BO), V+ and GND pins are connected to the LED power supply to power the LED strip, and the data pin is connected to the LED controller.
Double signal line has the advantage of continuous transmission at a breakpoint. Single LED does not light up and will not affect the lighting use of other LEDs. As long as there is no damage to other adjacent LEDs, the remaining LEDs will continue to work normally.
WS2813 has a refresh rate of 2000 Hz, which can produce excellent display effects without flickering in high-definition cameras.
1.Dual-signal wires version, signal break-point continuous transmission. If one led is damaged, it will not affect the other LEDs working
2.Individually addressable: Every 1 IC control 1 led, can be made into a high-density high-definition display; every LED can be individually addressable and show any color you want. The strip can be cut off between every one LED without damaging the rest strip if you want it to shorten or lengthen, also can be re-connect by provided connectors
3.Waterproof IP67: the ribbon light is covered with a silicone protective sleeve, which can protect it well and makes it easy to clean
4.Wide compatibility. Works great with Arduino, Adafruit NeoPixel Library, Fast LED library, and Raspberry Pi, etc.
5.Have the dream color effect, single-flow, gradient, chase, scan, and other full-color effects; Splicing to achieve text movement and video animation and other dynamic effects;
6.2unce double cooper PCB board is flexible can be bend and cut, which can achieve a certain curvature and length of the modeling screen.
7.Ever 1 LED can be cut, there is cut lines every 1 led, 60LEDs/M. 5V low voltage inputted, don’t over 6V, otherwise, you will destroy the entire strip.
8.Controller System：SD controller, DMX controller, Artnet, and so on. (SPI protocol)
9.Installing: screw+silicon clip and 3M adhesive on backside for sticky
300 Addressable RGB LEDs
High-quality SMD5050 LED chip
Customize IP67 waterproof
Single LED cuttable, individually addressable
DC5V low voltage, safety, and stability
Multiple dynamic color chasing effect
3M tape, easy installation
2000 Hz refresh rate
Dual signal lines breakpoint continuous
5mm/0.20in ultra-narrow Programmable LED light strip
Standards and Certifications
LED strip type: Addressable RGB
LED Chip: WS2813 IC super brights Chip
IC type: SMD5050
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
LED Quantity: 60 LEDs per meter (3.28 ft)
IC Quantity: 60 IC per meter (3.28 ft)(individual addressable)
PCB Board: 5mm/ 0.20in
Input Voltage(V): 5VDC
Working Power: 18W/3.28ft, 90W/16.4ft Max
Beam Pattern: 120 degrees
WaterProof: Non-waterproof IP20, waterproof IP67 optional.
Warantty: 2 years
1* 5mm/0.20in 60LEDs/m led strip light
The following is the description of the kit optional
If you choose LED Strips, we will send you 1* WS2813-5V-5050RGBX60
If you have some requirements of other LED power adapter, you can visit our DC5V waterproof led power adapter
How to connect and control
The WS2813 led strip has 4 wires for sending data - one V+ pin, one GND pin, and one data pin. That means you need 4 pins to control strip. Because the data is separated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. an addressable RGB LED strip is a long flexible strand of LEDs each of which can be individually set to a certain color (hence: addressable). By varying the level of red, green and blue (RGB) per LED many color combinations can be made you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, you can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 4-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LEDs segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need 5V power supply.
This is our recommended SPI and Programmable controller link. We are a professional lighting system company, you can tell us your lighting project requirements, we will recommend the most reasonable lighting solutions for you. If you need a customized lighting scheme, please feel free to contact me.
Waterproof Level Description
DO: Control data signal output
DI: Control data signal input
BO: Backup control data signal output
BI: a Backup control data signal input
GND: Data &Power Grounding
These digital Addressable LED Strips are Applicable to people who would like to pursue fashion and romance, for individual creativity and the new apartment decoration, as its soft, light and thin features very suitable for DIY personal space.
LED programmable digital screen
Hotels decoration lighting
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
led wall, advertising board
Outdoor advertising signs,
Hotel, KTV, bars,
Wedding party lighting,
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips