WS2813 Individually Addressable RGBW 4 in 1 LED Strip Lights - DC5V 300LEDs Breakpoint-continue Flexible LED Tape Light
1. Adopt high bright 5050SMD RGB LED chips combine with the warm white/daylight white LED, built-in WS2813 IC, making the individually addressable RGBW 4 in 1 LED strip light.
2. With serial cascade interface, dual signal wires transmit, the WS2813 full color LED lights can show you the function of breakpoint continue, even if one LED damage, other LEDs still work.
3. The RGBW LED tape lights have intelligent reverse connection protection, if the customers connect the wrong V+ and V- of the DC5V power supply, it won't burn out the LED chips.
4. The data transmission speed can up to 800Kbps, be good at the color consistency of the light, when the refresh rate is 30 frames / second, the number of cascades is not less than 768 points.
5. DC5V safe voltage, every LED can be cut, flexible and easy to get the length you need. With 3M adhesive backing, convenient to install the lights anywhere( only for IP20, IP65).
Standards and Certifications
Length: 5M / 16.4Ft per roll
Input Voltage: 5V DC
Power: 19.2 W/M, 96 W/Roll
LED Resource: 5050 SMD RGBW
IC Type: WS2813 IC
LED Quantity: 60LED/m, total 300 LEDs
IC Quantity: 60 IC/meter (1 IC drives 1 led chip)
Light Color: RGB + Daylight white, RGB + Warm white
Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in )
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Waterproof: Non-waterproof IP20 or IP 65( gel coating) / IP67 waterproof (sealed in silicone tube) / IP68
Cuttable: Every one LED is cuttable
The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into 5050 components, to form an external control pixel
Using the built-in signal reshaping circuit to achieve the signal waveform shaping, and no distortion of the waveform of the signal takes place.
Refresh Frequency updates to 2 KHz. It supports the lower frequency and inexpensive MCU.
Any two points the distance less than 3m transmission signal without any increase circuit
The data transfer protocol uses a single NZR communication mode. Every pixel adopts auto-reshaping transmit technology, making the pixel cascade numbers are not limited to the signal transmission, only relate to the speed of signal transmission.
The BIN receives the data signal, which ensures that any the IC's damage does not affect the signal cascade transmission and make the BIN in the state of receiving signal until the restart after power-off.
How to connect and control
The WS2813 led strip has 4 wires for sending data - one V+ pin, one GND pin, and one data pin. That means you need 4 pins to control strip. Because the data is separated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. an addressable RGB LED strip is a long flexible strand of LEDs each of which can be individually set to a certain color (hence: addressable). By varying the level of red, green and blue (RGB) per LED many color combinations can be made you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, you can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 4-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LEDs segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need 5V power supply.
This is our recommended SPI and Programmable controller link. We are a professional lighting system company, you can tell us your lighting project requirements, we will recommend the most reasonable lighting solutions for you. If you need a customized lighting scheme, please feel free to contact me.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
DO: Control data signal output
DI: Control data signal input
BO: Backup control data signal output
BI: a Backup control data signal input
GND: Data &Power Grounding
These digital Addressable LED Strips are Applicable to people who would like to pursue fashion and romance, for individual creativity and the new apartment decoration, as its soft, light and thin features very suitable for DIY personal space.
LED programmable digital screen
Hotels decoration lighting
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
led wall, advertising board
Outdoor advertising signs,
Hotel, KTV, bars,
Wedding party lighting,
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?