DMX103 DC48V DMX Multi-channel Constant Current Output Decoder, 24 Channel LED Controller
24-channel DMX constant current output decoder that supports 350mA, 500mA and 700mA current output. There are 22 kinds of lighting control modes inside the control board, and support the external standard DMX512 signal access, which can realize the diversified expansion output of the load lighting. And can support 3-level cascade expansion output, to achieve the purpose of a DMX main control to control more channels of products (3-level up to 72 channels). This product supports the power-off memory function. After the device is powered off and restarted, it can automatically return to the working mode before power-off, without manual intervention to continue working, making the product more convenient to use.
The product supports 350mA, 500mA, and 700mA current output.
Support standard DMX512 signal.
With power-down memory function.
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Power Supply Voltage: AC110-220V
Output Voltage: DC48V
Dimensions: L440*W270*H45 mm
Packing Size: L570*W345*H75 mm
Net Weight: 3.6 kg
Gross Weight: 4.6kg
Decoding Channel: up to 24 channels
Output: 24 loops, 350mA/500mA/700mA per loop
Power input and load output description:
Instructions for use
1. The power supply of the control board is 110V-220V, please make sure that there is no short circuit in the load before connecting the power supply.
The maximum output current of this product is 700MA, please confirm the maximum current that the load can bear before connecting.
2. The product has 8 CH output terminals, CH1-CH8, each CH output terminal can be connected to 3 load lights, such as RGB three-way light.
3. The V-voltage at the output of the CH is 48V and the voltage at the V+ terminal changes with the brightness and current settings. The current can be set to 350mA, 500mA, 700mA.
4. When the brightness is set to 100, the current reaches the maximum value of the set current. Note that the current setting value cannot exceed the maximum current the load can withstand, otherwise the load may be burned.
5. Turn on the power switch. Turn on the product into the default state, you need to manually change the setting current size, light control mode, brightness, speed, language, etc.
6. If you need to access the DMX signal, extended DMX signal output, or other hardware equipment operation, you need to cut off the power of the product to operate, otherwise, it may cause product damage.
1.Main page operation instructions
①. When no DMX signal is connected, the main page of the power-on display shows "current value, mode, mode brightness, mode speed". Short press the "Δ" key to enter the current mode brightness adjustment state, press the "Δ" key or "▽" key to adjust the brightness, press the "Menu" key to confirm. On the main page, short press the "▽" key to enter the current mode speed adjustment state, press the "Δ" key or "▽" key to adjust the current mode speed size, press the "Menu" key to confirm.
②. On the main page of the display, short press the "Menu" key to directly switch the built-in mode status.
③. On the main page of the display, press and hold the "Menu" key for 3 seconds to enter the menu, press the "Δ" key or "▽" key to select "①. DMX start address, ②. the current setting, ③. built-in mode, ④ "Mode Speed, ⑤. Mode Brightness, ⑥. Backlight Time, ⑦. Language, ⑧. Version", press the "Menu" key to confirm and enter the submenu, and enter the submenu setting options.
2.DMX address settings
When the DMX signal is connected, the main page of the power-on display shows "Current" and "Start Address" of the DMX. On the main page of the DMX mode, short press the "Δ" key or the "▽" key to modify DMX start address code, range: 1-1023, press the "Menu" key to confirm. Or short press the "Menu" key to enter the menu, select "DMX start address" to enter DMX address code setting, press "Δ" key or "▽" key to modify DMX start address code, press "Menu" key to confirm.
3.Built-in mode settings
①. On the main page of the display, short press the "Menu" button to directly switch the built-in mode status.
②. On the main page of the display, press and hold the "Menu" key for 3 seconds to enter the menu and enter the "built-in mode". Press the "Δ" key or "▽" key to select the desired mode, and press the "Menu" key to confirm.
③. A total of 22 modes are available for selection, 8 static modes (black, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, white), 2 transition modes (tri-color, seven-color), 2 gradient modes (Three colors, seven colors), 7 strobe modes (red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, white) and 3 gradients (red-blue, blue-green, red-green).
4.Current size setting
On the main page of the display (built-in mode & DMX mode), press and hold the "Menu" key for 3 seconds to enter the menu and enter "current setting". Press the "Δ" key or "▽" key to select the required current size (350mA/500mA/700mA), and press the "Menu" key to confirm.
1. Connect the load line first, and then the power line; make sure there is no short circuit between the input and output connecting lines before powering on, and then press the switch.
2. The controller power supply voltage range is AC110～220V.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips