DMX101 DC5-24V 3 Channel DMX Bar Decoder, LED Colourful Light Bar Module Controller
DMX101 DC5-24V 3 Channel... $21.98
Dual Row RGB LED Strip... $77.98
65.6ft Long LED Light... $170.00 $109.9835% off
RGB IP65 Waterproof LED... $41.98 $31.9824% off
IP20 RGB LED Strip - 10mm... $23.98
DMX101 DC5-24V 3 Channel...
Dual Row RGB LED Strip...
65.6ft Long LED Light...
RGB IP65 Waterproof LED...
IP20 RGB LED Strip - 10mm...
The DMX decoder adopts the advanced micro control unit, it receives standard DMX-512 digital control signal that is widely used in the and transform it into PWM signal to drive LED; the port of DMX signal has lightning protection measures, while the load output has over-current protection circuit; You could connect the DMX decoder with DMX digital console to achieve dimming or various changes in procedures. Not connected with DMX console, you can choose select the built-in 11 kinds of default patterns through the wireless remote control.
Our RGB Color Chianging LED Strip Lights
Specification Instructions Download
Standards and Certifications
Working Temperature: -20-60 ℃
Input voltage: DC5-24V
Output: 3 channel
Connection mode: common anode
External Dimension: L175 * W53 * H27（mm）
Packing Size: L180 * W58 * H58（mm）
Net Weight: 300g
Gross Weight: 480g
Output Current: <5A (each channel)
Output Power: 5V:<75W, 12V:<180W, 24V:<360W
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Power Supply Mode: AAA*3 battery
Supply Voltage: 1.5V*3
Standby Power Consumption: 0.015mW
Standby Current: 3uA
Emission Current: 10mA
Remote Distance: 15m
Standby Time: 6 months
Decoder External Dimension
Remote Control External Dimension
Interface of DMX signal adopts RJ45 cable interface, wiring is as follows:
DMX IN: input interface of DMX signal, D+ should be connected with positive of signal, D- connected with negative of signal, Gnd connected with ground.
DMX OUT: output interface of DMX signal, D+ should be connected with positive of signal, D- connected with negative of signal, Gnd connected with ground.
Power and load output adopts the 6PIN green terminal, wiring is as follows:
POWER: input interface of power, V+ should be connected with positive of power, V- connected with negative of power, the range of supply voltage is DC5-24V
OUT PUT: load output interface, V+ should be connected with the positive of light, R, G, B connected with negative, correspond to the three channels.
Direction for use
1. DMX address code settings
Each DMX decoder occupies 3 DMX addresses, it adopts coding switches to set address, the coding switches from 1 to 9 are Binary numerical code switches which are used for setting DMX original address code. The first is the lowest bit, and the tenth is the highest, 1023 address codes could be setted in all. DMX original address code is equal to the sum of the bit values of the coding switch from 1 to 10, dial the coding switch down (ON is setted to 1), the value of bit can be obtained; the coding switch upwards (OFF is setted to 0), and the value of bit is 0.
In figure 1, if you want to set the original address code to 37, you can dial down the first, the third and the sixth code switch, and the sum of the bit values of the coding switch from 1 to 10 is 32+4+1, that is the original address code of DMX512 is 37.
In figure 2, if you want to set the original address code to 328, you can dial down the ninth, the seventh and the fourth code switch, and the sum of the bit values of the coding switch from 1 to 10 is 256+64+8, that is the original address code of DMX512 is 328.
2. Instruction for touch remote control
1. There are 64 touch buttons (points), the functions are as follows:
: you could turn on/off controller at any state;
: pause key, in dynamic mode, it allows the controller to stop the current state;
: The key has two functions:
(1) mode increase selection button, when the current control mode is pulley mode (color), if you want to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this button.
(2) mode switch button, when the current control mode is "M" key mode, you can press this button to switch the mode (color) specified in M+ key table;
: The key has two functions:
(1) mode reduce selection button, when the current control mode is pulley mode (color), if you want to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this button.
(2) mode switch button, when the current control mode is "M" key mode, you can press this button to switch the mode (color) specified in M- key table;
: It is used for increasing the output brightness, once pressed, the series of brightness increase 1, total 25 series (it is effective in static mode)
: It is used for reducing the output brightness, once pressed, the series of brightness reduce 1, total 25 series (it is effective in static mode)
: It is used for increasing the output speed, once pressed, the series of speed increase 1, total 32 series (it is effective in dynamic mode)
: It is used for reducing the output speed, once pressed, the series of speed reduce 1, total 32 series (it is effective in dynamic mode)
: multicolor pully touch key, static mode selection key, up to 56 touch points.
The button has two functions:
(1) Pulley static color selection key, so when the current control mode is M key mode (color), if must realize pulley static color, you can press this key.
(2) Pulley static color switch key, can change from 56 kinds of colors (as the pulley shown)
2. Match the code of remote control: The first time use the decoder and remote control, maybe because
the decoder address and remote control address is not match, it will cause the remote control can not
control, at this time, it need to use this button to make this 2 address matched. Firstly, press the
controller "Match" key, at the same time press any key of the remote control, more than 2s, now the
remote control indicator light RF will flicker 3 times, release "Match" key, then finished.
3. Power management: Stop using remote control more than 20s, remote control will automatically enter
into standby mode (the state can not touch), to extend the battery life for use; shake the remote mildly
remote return to work station(the state can touch).
4. Indicator descriptions: The indicator of touch remote control lights up indicates that it detects the touch
button, the indicator off means that no touch button is pressed.
5. The remote control can be used only when the decoder is not connected with DMX signal, when the
decoder is connected with DMX console, the mode of console takes precedence, at this time, the
touch remote does not have any effect.
Mode changes table is as follows
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?