DMX300D 4CH High Voltage LED DMX Decoder - Short Circuit Protection
The high-voltage DMX controller with LCD display is an LCD LCD digital interface display, used to control the RGB-W color change of five-wire four-circuit (common anode) LED lamps, a variety of 34 change modes, and DMX512 is optional Multifunctional controller controlled by international standard protocol. The controller can work as stand-alone, self-online, and receive standard DMX512 console control signals. According to the actual needs of customers, the lighting effects such as jump, amplitude, and strobe can be realized.
DMX300C is out of production and is now replaced by DMX300D. Designed as an aluminum shell, DMX300D is good for heat dissipation of the product, and the protection function is added to make the product more reliable.
The functions of DMX300C and DMX300D are the same.
Standards and Certifications
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Power supply voltage: AC 100~240V 50 / 60HZ
Output voltage: DC 100~240V
Output connection mode: terminal 5 wires 4 loops
Dimensions: L205 * W103 * H40 mm
Packing size: L225 * W120 * H55m
Static strength: <2W
Maximum output current: 4 * 2A, each has short-circuit protection function, more than 20% fuse protection.
Dimming frequency: 980Hz
Maximum output power: 880W (input voltage 110V), 1760W (input voltage 220V)
DMX512 signal input and output: ①input②output
power: power indicator, always bright red, indicating that the controller's working voltage is normal
signal: signal indicator light, green, when there is button operation or external DMX control, the indicator light flashes
R warns the R channel fault light. When the red indicator light is on, it indicates that the R channel load is faulty (short circuit or overload)
G warning G channel fault light. When the red indicator light is on, it means that the G channel load is faulty (short circuit or overload), and the power needs to be turned off to remove the fault. After the fault is removed, the power is turned on again. The red indicator light is off, indicating that the R channel is normal.
B warning G channel fault light. When the red indicator light is on, it means that the B channel load is faulty (short circuit or overload), and the power needs to be turned off to remove the fault. After the fault is removed, the power supply is turned on again. The red indicator light is off, indicating that the B channel is normal. .
W warns G channel fault light. When the red indicator light is on, it means that the W channel load is faulty (short circuit or overload), and the power needs to be turned off to remove the fault. After the fault is removed, the power supply is turned on again. The red indicator light is off, indicating that the W channel is normal .
The peak value of each output current of the controller is 2A. When the load exceeds 20% of the maximum current, it will damage the electronic devices and reduce the use time of the controller. When the controller cannot work normally due to exceeding, please increase the load, check the fuse, if the fuse is burned out, replace the fuse, and then power on after troubleshooting.
Using Instructions :
5.1 Connect the load line and then the power line; make sure that there is no short circuit between the connecting lines before powering on.The controller has 4 function setting keys MODE, PARA, UP, DOWN.
5.2 Press MODE key to select one by one or press UP, DOWN key to select up and down:
5.3 Adjust in the order of PARA: (1-8 are static, no adjustment function)
5.4 UP: Increase parameter key/preset parameter.
5.5 DOWN: preset parameter key/preset parameter.
5.6 AUTO PROGRAM mode is to run part or all of the 7-32 patterns in a repeated cycle. You can set whether to participate in the repeated cycle operation in the RUN TIMES (running times).
5.7 RUN TIMES: Compile the running times of the pattern in 34 AUTO PROGRAM mode. If the running times is 0, the pattern will be skipped, that is, the pattern will not be run.
5.8 Pre-parameters: Various programs have independent factory preset parameters, which are stored separately in the controller, and LOAD DEFAULT (preset parameters) can restore the factory parameters of the program. If in AUTO PROGRAM mode, use LOAD DEFAULT (pre-parameter) to restore the parameters of all programs to the factory parameters.
5.9 33 ADJUST MODE is manual dimming, which can adjust the brightness of RGB 0-256 levels respectively.
5.10 35 DMX512 MODE is to control all patterns (first address) and speed (second address).
5.11 36 DMX512 DECODER is a DMX decoder, which fully accepts external DMX512 signals to work. Occupy four addresses, R (one address), G (second address), B (third address), W (fourth address) need to set the address (PARA key to enter).
6. Typical Application:
Without DMX function
With DMX function:
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips