HDMI Ambilight Addressable RGB LED Strip Lights With the TV Screen Tuya Synchronization Linkage Smart Atmosphere Light Kit
The HDMI sync box and Ambient Light Kits renders you a thoroughly immersive experience in watching movies or playing games, bringing you into a fabulous vision and sound feast. A must for movie, music and games enthusiasm people.
Normally, as the TV backside led strip is RGB or RGBIC, control by the mini controller with remote OR the WIFI/Bluetooth controller via phone, but it is only running the effects inside the controller, but our product can sync the TV/Screen color to change.
Immersive Viewing Experience: The HDMI sync control box can sync your TV color to your led strip and automatically applies to your TV back lights.
Smart Voice and phone Control: Manage your smart lights with simple voice commands, via Alexa and Google Assistant, or with the Tuya app. Enjoy access to more colors and features like Timer, and Music mode, helping you create the ambience you need.
Dynamic Light Effects: Sync screen mode and music mode, the full color changeable and 12kinds of interesting modes: like Rainbow, breathe effects.
Enhanced Music Mode: The control box of the smart TV LED Lights strip is equipped with a built-in mic, helping you sync them to music. Choose from 3 modes (Rhythm, Spectrum, Electronic music) and jazz up your parties with vibrantly dancing colors.
Install Easily and suitable for all size HDMI devices: Tear off the adhesive and follow the specification to install, and it is suitable for big size devices,like 120inches TV screen.
Working Voltage: DC12V WS2811 LED strip light
Driver Color Sequence: SPI GRB
Maximum Light Points per Channel: 150 pixels
Pickup: Built-in microphone
Color Range: 16 million kinds
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Connect Type: USB
Control Type: Support Tuya APP control
USB Extension Wire Length: 1m/3.28Ft
PCB Color: Black
PCB Wide: 10mm/0.39in
Color Temperature: Full Color
Beam Angle: 120 degree
Waterproof Rating: IP65
Maximum Current: 4A
Maximum Resolution: 4096*2160(4K)
Support Color Depth: 10/12/16Bit
Length and Density of LED strips:
Below 65 inches: 2.35m/roll, 60LEDs/m
Density of LED strips below 65-90 inches: 3.0625m/roll, 48LEDs/m
LED strip density below 90-120 inches: 4m/roll, 30LEDs/m
Synchronous lighting control box
AC Power Adapter
Fixing Brackets for led strip corner
Full color RGB led strip
How to install
1.Install the brackets
There are 2 bracket A and 2 bracket B,Bracket A should be fixed at two terminal of led strips while bracket B at the turning corner between two terminals. See picture below, you can chose one from (L) or (R).
2.Led strip Installation
There are 2 approaches installing led strips based on brackets installation. Approach (L) and (R) both can work. You can select one based on your TV port design and cable length for convenience.
Merely approach (L) and (R) is feasible, not a third approach.
1. Facing the back of TV, start from the start ( left bottom corner ), finishing the strips adhesion along from the top to the end (right top corner), then we call this light strip as SIDE strip; (pic 1.1)
2. Start from the start (left bottom corner), finishing the strips adhesion along from the bottom to the end (right top corner), then we call this light strip as BOTTOM strip; (Pic 1.2)
3. Cutting off extra extended strips.
1. Facing the back of TV, start from the start (right bottom corner), finishing the strips adhesion along from the top to the end ( left top corner), then we call it the SIDE strip; (Pic 2.1)
2. Start from the start (right bottom corner), finishing the strips adhesion along from the bottom to the end (left top corner) , then we call this light strip as BOTTOM strip; (Pic 2.2)
3. Cutting off extra extended strips.
After installing the fixing bracket, led strips and connection of the devices via input and output port,finally sequentially power on the HDMI sync box.
How to connect the TV LED strip light kit?
1. Output port--HDMI cable--TV, projector or monitor screen
2. Input port--HDMI cable--PS4,Switch and other games devices/Computer/Laptops/TV box and other HDMI signal devices
3. DC port--12V power adapter
4. USB port 1(SIDE)--Side led strip
5. USB port 2(BOTTOM):Bottom led strip
How to control the sync box
There are two methods to control the sync box:1.Control by smart phone 2.Control by voice.
1. Control by smart phone:
1.1 Download and install “Tuya APP” on your Android phone or iPhone from Google play or Apple store or Application store;(OR scan below QR code to download directly)
1.2 Open the Application and register to log in.
1.3 Select the “light strip" under Lamp type Selection,OR automatic search. 1.4 Based on below choices and you can into the APP and control it.
If you select approach (1) in previous bracket & light strips connection, here below please choose the “Left Side” Picture; If you select (2), please choose the “Right Side" Page.
After the light setting is finished, then just start your games, music or movies and enjoy yourself, you can select the mode and intense on your phone.
2. Control by voice:
2.1 In the APP of your phones, you can select one voice support software. Voice APP Supported:
2.2 Register or log in if you have had an account
After the light setting is finished, you can control the mode and intense via voices.
The sync box only supports 4K/30P sources. If you need to use it to display higher-level sources, you can use a Selector Switch Boxes to convert it.
The sync box doesn’t support two or more phones’ connections meanwhile.
You can reset to restore to the factory setting to start again if there is any problem or failure in connection.
The box can be controlled via voice control after logging in to the account of the voice assistant.
We recommend keeping the item in a dry and ventilated place and get away from wet or humid situations.
It’s a normal case the box gets heated after plugging and working for several hours.
Please plug it out in time if not using for a period.
Q: There is no connection or any response after plugging in.
A: Please check the resolution of your source is within or equal to 4K/30P, if not, it won’t support. Check the HDMI cable and connection with the input port.
Try resetting the item, there is a reset mark on the Sync box.
Please contact us immediately, we’d address it for you.
Q: How to attach the light strip when going to the two corners?
A: Just let it go along the edge, it won’t matter much though it gets inclined or unstraight.
Q: The light strips fail to light on or the light won’t pace up with the screen.
A: Please check the led strips connection to SIDE and BOTTOM USP port in the L and R type. Meanwhile, just contact us, we’d address this and offer you solutions.
Q: No indicator on for the sync box when plugging with the power supply.
A: Go check the power supply cable and plug in with different plugs. Meanwhile, just contact us, we’d address this and offer you solutions.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips