TV LED Lights Addressable RGB WS2811 LED Strip Lighting Kit
- $11.00 $6.9837% off
- $11.98 $8.9825% off
- $9.00 $5.9834% off
- $109.98 $93.9815% off
The biggest feature of the DC12V 60LEDs/m Ambilight Addressable RGB WS2811 TV LED Lights is that the LED strip light color and the color of the picture displayed on the TV can be synchronized. These LED lights for TV are suitable to use on different computers and different systems. And they are suitable for installation on TVs and monitors of different sizes to create ample home theaters and personal theaters.
The color of the edge of the screen is analyzed through software, and the controller controls the TV light strip to emit light to realize the ambilight effect, bringing a cool screen effect when watching movies in the game. There are various modes that the TV LED lights can display, such as music mode, creating a colorful atmosphere. The controller supports smartlife and tuya app, alexa and google assistant voice control.
Adding LED strip lights for TV can alleviate eye fatigue: the TV LED lights reduce the brightness and color difference between the screen and the environment, which greatly enhances the visual atmosphere in movies, chase dramas, and games.
The LED lights behind TV make the picture color overflow, synchronize the video and picture on the display screen, the brightness and atmosphere can be adjusted through the system software, and the personalized needs of music modes are supported.
The TV LED lighting system adds ambient backlighting to the screen content. Elements such as color and brightness can be dynamically adjusted according to the content of the screen to create an immersive multimedia experience.
Suitable for HDMI devices, such as PS4, SWITCH game consoles, computers, set-top boxes, etc.
Multiple modes: synchronization with the screen, sound and light rhythm, soft lighting, dream rainbow, static monochrome, monochrome breathing, light chase.
1. LED strip light parameters:
LED Chip Brand: WS2811
Waterproof Rating: IP20
Circuit Board Material: FPCB
LED Quantity: 60LEDs/M
LED Lenghth: 2*6.56ft~13.12ft
Color range: 16 million colors
Full load power: 5W / M
2. Control box parameters:
Rated input voltage: DC12V
Driver color sequence: SPI RGB
Maximum number of lights per channel: 150
Pickup: built-in microphone
3. HDMI parameters:
Support the maximum resolution: 4096 * 2160 (4K)
Support color depth: 10/12/16Bit
HDMI protocol version: 1.4b
Size information: L103 * W108 * H26mm
2*led light srip (Please refer to options for a specific length)
How to use
If the color of the strip does not match the color displayed on the TV, or part of the light strip does not light up, the solution is as follows:
1. Whether the installation direction of the LED light strip is consistent with the indicator light of the controller (the wiring diagram has two ways, A and B, and there is a direction confirmation switch A and B on the controller. We need to ensure that the actual wiring direction is consistent with the A/B direction switches of the controller).
2. Whether the length of the extra light strip is cut off. (Cut only after power off)
3. Before the controller is powered on, whether the light strip USB has been inserted into the controller, and you need to make sure that the strip is inserted into the correct side and bottom USB ports of the controller.
4. The controller can only recognize the picture signal on the HDMI line. When the TV itself plays video (programs and functions built into the brand TV itself), the HDMI cable will not be able to recognize its signal, so the controller cannot recognize the light and cannot synchronize.
5. The HDMI input interface must be connected to HDMI devices, such as set-top boxes, game consoles, and computer hosts, and then connected to the TV through the HDMI output interface. The controller will automatically recognize the picture and synchronize the lights.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips