WF300 DC5-24V WiFi SPI Controller, Wireless RF Remote Control Dimmer
LED-WiFi controller is following the traditional with infrared, RF technology controller foundation, it is birth of market and customer's demand, it is one type controller which integration the newest wifi technical in the market. It makes the LED control more convenience, more hommization. We can use an Android system or IOS system mobile phone to install control software, then it can control LED, this is the wishes of every customer.
Use WiFi technology can make our control range more wider, can get rid of narrow space constraint, in building can control more than 50m, in outdoor can control more than 100m.
In the condition of not use the mobile software, also can use the remote control to control, very convenience, bring many choices for you.
Remote control technical parameters
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Power Supply: AAA*3
Power Supply Voltage: 1.5V*3
Standby Power Consumption: 0.015mW
Standby Current: 3uA
Working Current: 200uA
Emitting Current: 10mA
Remote Control distance: about 30 meters
Standby Time: 6 months
Software Technical Parameters
Name: Magic Color
Operating Platform: IOS version supports IOS system, the device must have WiFi function
Free, green, no plugins
Controller technical parameters
Working Voltage: DC5-24V
Output Control: control SPI signal output
Connection Method: SPI signal line (DATA, CLK)
Dimensions: L107*W65*H30 (mm)
Receiving sensitivity: 802.11b DSSS (-5dBm), 802.11b CCK (-10dBm), 802.11g OFDM (-15dBm)
1*RF remote controller
LED-WiFi controller function description
Power indicator, steady light means normal power supply
Always on when idle, flashes when wifi data is in, and turns off when wifi ssid is configured
If there is wifi data, it will start to flash, and if there is no wifi data, it will go out.
If there is wireless remote control data or key operation, it will flash and idle off
2. Set SSID number
The coding switch we selected is used to set the ssid number of the LED-WiFi controller. The corresponding table is shown in the figure. There are 16 numbers from 0 to 15, so our ssid number is fixed at LN001 to LN016. That is to say, with our products, 16 isolated LANs can be set in the same small area. Once the DIP switch is toggled and changed, the Ssid number will be modified immediately, so you should pay attention to your mobile phone need to search for the connection again.
3. Connect LED and power supply port
The LED light bar is connected to the corresponding interface according to the model.
4. Match key function
When using the controller and the remote control for the first time, the remote control cannot be remotely controlled due to the mismatch between the controller address and the remote control address. In this case, use this key to match the two addresses.
How to use: First, press the "Match" button of the controller and press any button on the remote control for more than 2 seconds. Release the "Match" button, and the match is complete.
5. Function key function
The "Function" key is a composite key with functions of switching and mode switching.
Function description: long press (above 3S): switch;
Short press (within 1S): mode switch.
6. Function description of remote control
There are 64 touch buttons (points) on the touch remote control panel. The functions of each button are as follows:
1. Switch key, in any state, the controller output can be turned on or off;
2. Pause key, in dynamic mode, can stop the controller in the current state;
3. The key has two functions:
① Mode plus selection key, that is, when the current control mode is the pulley mode (color), if you need to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this key.
② Mode switching key, that is, when the current control is a mode, the mode (color) specified in the M+ key mode table can be switched.
4. This key has two functions:
① Mode minus selection key, that is, when the current control mode is pulley mode (color), if you need to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this key.
② Mode switching key, that is, when the current control is a mode, the mode (color) specified in the M-key mode table can be switched.
5. Color wheel touch keys, static mode selection keys, up to 55 touch points.
This key has two functions:
①Puller static color selection key, that is, when the current control mode is the M key mode (color), if you need to achieve a static color on the pulley, you can press this key.
②Pulley color switching key: it can be switched from 55 static colors (the color shown by the pulley).
6. Output brightness control key, the brightness level is increased by 1 every time, there are 32 levels in total;
7. Output brightness control key, each time the brightness level is reduced by 1, there are 32 levels in total;
8. Output speed control key, each time you press the speed level plus 1, a total of 99 levels;
9. Output speed control key, the speed level is reduced by 1 each time it is pressed, a total of 99 levels;
Power management: Stop using the remote control for more than 20s, the remote control will automatically enter the standby state (not touchable state) to extend the battery life; the remote control will return to normal working state (touchable state) after a little shaking.
Note: This remote control can only change the mode, brightness, speed, if you want to change the controller's IC model, IC support points, RGB order, you need to change it by connecting WIFI through your mobile phone
Detailed hardware installation
1. Install ANT
ANT installation diagram: Install the WiFi antenna clockwise, and remove the antenna counterclockwise.
2. Power supply and LED equipment
The interface structure belongs to a drawer type. The power supply and the LED device interface are together. The four interfaces on the left (GND, CLK, DATA, LAT) are connected to the LED device, the fifth interface is connected to the positive power supply V+, and the sixth interface is connected to the negative power supply V- . The controller currently supports 10 types of SPI light bars on the market, as shown in the following table:
You can connect the WIFI through your mobile phone to set the light bar model, maximum points and RGB order, then connect to the controller,
3. Connect single signal line strip condition
In the above figure, if the light bar has two signal wires, you need to connect the ground wire, clock wire, and data wire to the controller GNG, CLK, and DATA; if it is a signal wire light bar, connect its ground wire and data The line can be connected to the controller GND and DATA.
Note: If the voltage of the VCC terminal of the light bar is the same as the input voltage of the controller, you can directly connect it to the controller V+; if not, you need to connect another power supply.
4.Connect double signal line strip condition:
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips