XLG-75-24-A 75Watt AC100-305V Input Voltage Mean Well High-Efficacy Waterproof DC24V UL-Listed LED Display Lighting Power Supply
XLG-75-24-A 75Watt... $42.98
IP68 Outdoor Waterproof... $1.59 $1.3913% off
WS2811 DC12/24V 300LEDs... $35.98
DC 12~36V 4 Channel... $27.98
RGB IP68 Outdoor... $55.98 $39.9829% off
SPI LED Bluetooth... $14.98
IP68 Outdoor Waterproof...
WS2811 DC12/24V 300LEDs...
DC 12~36V 4 Channel...
RGB IP68 Outdoor...
SPI LED Bluetooth...
Having received wide anticipation from the market after the launch of the XLG-25/50 series (25/50W), the XLG-75/100 series (75/100W) is now officially unveiled. With the constant power mode design and other advantages, it is believed the launch of the XLG-75/100 series not only meets customers’ demand for medium wattage but further facilitates the various LED light sources design and current adjustment.
In response to the miniaturization trend of the lighting fixture design, the MEAN WELL R&D team expertly designed the XLG Series, successfully reducing by 20~30% of the dimension. In terms of safety certification, niche market safety regulations such as RCM (Australia), BIS (India), PSE (Japan), and KC (Korea) are included in the standard version of the product, hoping to help customer increase selling areas without worrying about the safety regulation barriers. For dimming function, the XLG series also provides three-in-one dimming and meets the latest IEC61347/UL8750 and GB7000.1 design requirements. Isolation between output and dimming cables is added to ensure the safety of usage. Other key features include: high efficiency up to94.5%,surge protection( 10KV/6KV),wide range of working ring temperature (-40 ~ +60 ° C).
For LED luminaires application, MEAN WELL officially releases the new generation waterproof LED driver series—XLG series. The whole XLG series, which has been highly expected by the market, covers from 25W to 240W. It can be used for LED Bay light/Streetlight/Horticulture lighting and floodlight applications. XLG series applies the constant current and constant power design, which remarkably enhances the convenience of integrating model selection. The design of the XLG Series brings the benefits of reducing the confusion of model selection and stock pressure aspects.
XLG-75 series is a 75W LED AC/DC driver featuring the constant power mode. XLG-75 operates from 100~305VAC and offers models with different rated current ranging between 700mA and 5000mA. Thanks to the high efficiency of up to 91%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40C ~+90°C case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing and IP67 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. Moreover, the innovative environment-adaptive capability allows this series to reliably light on the LEDs for all kinds of application environments in almost any spots that may install LED luminaires in the world. XLG-75 series comply with the latest version of IEC61347/GB7000.1-2015 and UL8750 international safety regulations. The output and dimming circuit are also completely in accordance with the new regulations with isolation to ensure the safety of both the user and luminaire system during installation.
The difference between XLG-75-24-A and XLG-75-H-AB:
XLG-75-24-A: with single channel to power the controller or the led strip light. The rated power is 74.4W and the output voltage is DC16.8-24V.
XLG-75-H-AB: with dual channels to power the controller or the led strip light and with 3 in 1 dimming function(0~10Vdc,10V PWM signal and resistance). The rated power is 75.6W and the output voltage is 27-56V.
Note: When you choose LED strip light to use with the power supply, we recommend that you choose the waterproof LED strip light.
Wide input range 100~305V AC( Class I )
Full power output at 70~100% Constant power mode operation
Metal case with IP67, suitable for outdoor application
Class 2 power unit(except for Ltype)
Surge protection with 6KV/4KV (10KV/6KV optional)
India (EESL) version with Input Over Voltage Protection can
survive input voltage stress of 440Vac for 48 hours
Protection functions: OVP/SCP/OCPIOTP
Life time >50,000 hrs. and 5 years warranty
Rated Current: 3.1A
Output Voltage: 16.8V-24V
Current Range: 0-3.1A
Rated Power: 74.4W
Output Voltage Accuracy: ±5%
Load Regulation: ±2%
Input Voltage: 100～305VAC/142-431VDC
Input Surge Current Cold Start,1.0A/115VAC, 0.45A/230VAC, 0.38A/VAC
Leakage Current: <0.75mA / 277VAC
1 * XLG-75-24-A
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
Is it worth getting led strip lights?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
What are the types of led strip lights? Flexible led strip lights VS rigid led strip lights -
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Addressable LED Strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the best DC12V addressable led strips?
How to choose the best DC5V digital led strips?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
How to choose the right color for your led strip lights? -
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
What is color rendering index?
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
How to connect led strip lights?
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
How to connect led strip to the power supply?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
How to wire single color led strip lights?
How to wire tunable white/CCT led strip lights?
How to wire RGB color changing led strip lights?
How to wire RGBCCT led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
How to choose led strip light controllers?
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
How to calculate power for led strip lights?
4 steps to calculate the power you need
Performance And Reasons Of LED Voltage Drop
How to choose led strip light power supply?
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
How to install led strip lights? What accessories will be needed?
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install LED sensor stair lights?
Lighting Up Your Stairs With LED Strip Lights Ideas
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
How to choose led strip light connectors?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
Ultimate Guide on Aluminum Profile for LED Strip Lighting
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips
5. How to install LED aluminum channels?
6. How To Get Ideal Light Diffuser For Your LED Strip?
7. Add Black Aluminum LED Light Diffusers For Your Home Lighting
8. How To Find The Right Aluminum LED Light Strip Diffuser Channel?