DC12V WS2815 (Upgraded WS2812B) 5M 150 LEDs Individually Addressable Digital Strip Lights (Dual Signal Wires), Waterproof Dream Color Programmable 5050 RGB Flexible LED Ribbon Light
1. Dual-signal wires version, signal break-point continuous transmission. If one led is damaged, it will not affect the other LEDs working.
2. With 4-pins male connector and separated power/ground wire at both ends for easy interconnection and power connection.
3. Waterproof IP67: the ribbon light is covered with silicone protective sleeve, which can protect it well and makes it easy to clean.
4. Individually addressable: Every 1 IC control 1 LEDs, every LED can be individually addressable and show any color you want. The strip can be cut off between every one LED without damaging the rest strip if you want it to shorten or lengthen, also can be re-connect by provided connectors.
5. The digital LED WS2815 fully color integrates all electronic components into a single 5050 luminaire, without the need for any other peripheral electronic components to assist in forming a complete internal control pixel.in the meanwhile，the WS2815 LED strip reduces resistance caused by inverting the product during installation.
6. Wide compatibility. Works great with LED screnn, LED wall, advertising board, and widely apply for KTV, hotel, bars, clubs, wedding party lighting, etc.
Standards and Certifications
LED Resource: 5050 SMD RGB
IC Type: WS2815 IC
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Power: 7.2 W/M，36W/Roll
LED Quantity: 30LED/m, total 150 LEDs, each LED is separately controlled
IC Quantity: 30 IC/meter (1 IC drives 1 led chip)
Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in )
Waterproof: Non-waterproof or IP65/IP67/IP68
Cuttable: Every one LED is cuttable
Colors: Full-color RGB, dream color changing
FPC color: WHITE /BLACK PCB
Lumen Per LED: 20~22Lumen 3300lm Max /16.4ft
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
The control circuit and RGB chip are integrated into 5050 components, to form an external control pixel
Using the built-in signal reshaping circuit to achieve the signal waveform shaping, and no distortion of the waveform of the signal takes place.
Refresh Frequency updates to 2 KHz. It supports the lower frequency and inexpensive MCU.
Any two points the distance less than 3m transmission signal without any increase circuit
The data transfer protocol uses a single NZR communication mode. Every pixel adopts auto-reshaping transmit technology, making the pixel cascade numbers are not limited to the signal transmission, only relate to the speed of signal transmission.
The BIN receives the data signal, which ensures that any the IC's damage does not affect the signal cascade transmission and make the BIN in the state of receiving signal until the restart after power-off.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
DO: Control data signal output
DI: Control data signal input
BO: Backup control data signal output
BI: a Backup control data signal input
GND: Data &Power Grounding
LED programmable digital display
Hotels decoration use
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
Architectural decorative lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
Auditorium walk stairway lighting
Hidden groove, Wine cabinet decoration
Show exhibition decoration
You can cut the strip every few inches, The back of the strip is fitted with a strong IP67/IP68 type which will come with
allowing you to freely design your project 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights mounting brackets
without worrying about space requirements
to many different surfaces.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips