DC24V 0.31in Wide 16.4Ft 2400Chips White Side Emitting Flexible COB LED Tape Light
The COB (chip on board) led strip adopts high-quality SMD1021 chips to achieve 8mm/0.31in narrow PCB width, long service life.
Unique side-emitting ensures the light perception of the LED light strip and has a wider applicability. Plastic surface of the light strip is smooth and beautiful, which is conducive to the effective diffusion of light, colour consistency and high luminous efficiency.
Uniform luminous colour, 480 Chips/m ultra-dense SMD LED with high brightness (CCT - 560LEDs/m), almost no spot on the light strip, also no flicker and no radiation.
DC24V low voltage input, safe, energy-saving and environmentally friendly, suitable for local lighting, ambient lighting, and mood lighting.
3000K warm white /4000K natural white /6500K daylight LED color temperature optional. Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important. Consider the look and feel you want.
90 high CRI LED lights. The CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
1* 5m/16.4Ft COB led strip light
If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you V1 + RT1
If you choose the LED power adapter in the kit, we will send you a 24V power adapter PSPS-24V-72W
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type:||3000K/4000K/6000K COB LED Light Strip|
|LED Chip:||SMD1021 LED Chips|
|LED Color Temperature:||3000K WarmWhite / 4000K Natural White / 6000K Daylight, CCT - 560LEDs/m|
|LED Quantity:||480 Chips/m, 2400 Chips/Roll|
|Product Size:||L5000*W8*H2.36 (mm)|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP20(non-waterproof ) / IP67(waterproof heat shrink tube)|
|Luminous Efficiency:||80/90/100/110 lm/W|
1. Please choose correct power supply for led strips. The total power of the led strip is about 80% of the power supply, and it cannot be fully loaded to ensure that the power supply works at the correct and stable voltage.
2. We suggest 5 meters/roll for the led strip. If it is over 5 meters length, the brightness of LED will vary greatly. If the customer can accept the case, length can be made over 5 meters / roll.
3. Adhesive tape on the back side of the strip, with its superior adhesive and weather resistance, and can be connected to any transparent glass, metal and plastic surface.
But on some certain surfaces, such as cloth, wood, will affect its function and durability. Please test the adhesion of the led strip before installation.
4. Please pay special attention to the minimum bending diameter of the led strip is 60mm, so as to avoid direct or indirect damage to FPC and components on FPC, which may lead to damages of the strip.
5. In order to ensure waterproof and anti-corrosive function , after the power line is screwed into the connector,
it is recommended to inject the connector with a single component of silica gel (or neutral glass glue, or waterproof grease) and cover the exposed copper wire of the power line for protection
6. The non-waterproof led strip shall not be completely exposed for outdoor use. Do not touch or install the strip when it is charged.
7. It is recommended to use switch power supply that has passed relevant safety regulations (with short circuit protection, over voltage protection and over current protection
1. Pay attention to handling with care.
2. Don’t install the product in corrosion, flammable and explosive places.
3. It is strictly prohibited to use any acidic or alkaline adhesives to fix the product. Neutral adhesives are required.
4. In order to avoid the danger of electric shock, please cut off the power supply during process of installation, debugging and moving.
5. Ensure correct and reliable connection of all joints.
6. The product need anti-corrosion environment, such as, avoiding damp, water drop or other adverse elements.
7. The LED strip and accessories can't be squeezed or folded.
8. PCB conductive parts can't be damaged when installation.
9. Installation must conform to electrical safety standard. The LED strip can only be installed by Professionals.
10. Ensure power supply transform operating load with transformer
11. When install on metal or conductor surface, insulation protection need to be provided to the contact area
12. Observe positive and negative polarity, ensure correct connection to avoid damaging LED strip.
13. When installation, please prevent static electricity.
14. If you have any questions about this product, please consult our salesman.
Trademark lighting Logo lighting
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips