High CRI 90 White Color Light Flexible COB LED Strip Lights - DC12/24V - 16.4ft/5m Roll
COB stands for chip-on-board, the LED chip is placed directly on the PCB board, sealed by a sealing layer, and showing different colors through different sealing layers, which is our super density series LED product, before you purchase it, you can read the article firstly: What is COB led strip lights?
This flexible FOB LED Strip Lights is the newest production in 2020. This versatile LED Strip Light is in 14.4W/M (4.39Watts foot). This LED Strip has very High-Density Lighting with 384/512 diodes per meter or (195/ft). It is cuttable every 0.98"(25mm) for 12/24VDC. The FPCB width of this led strip light is 10/8mm. And the COB width is 6mm. It is very suitable for aluminum profiles in a smaller size. Because of LED high density, the light through PC cover is fairly uniform without spot. If you seek a higher density, we can customize for you. We PCB factory will make a quick response.
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type||COB LED (COB Flexible led strip light specification )|
|LED Chip||Epistar Chip|
|Color Temperature CCT(White)||Warm White(2700-3200k), Daylight White(4000-5000k), Daylight White(5500-6500k)|
|Wavelength NM(RGBY)||Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)|
|LED Quantity||384/512 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)|
|Light Color||Warm White, Daylight White,Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow(optional)|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra＞90|
|Dimensions||L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H0.12cm(0.05 in )|
|COB Dimension||L500cm(196.8 in ) x W0.6cm(0.24 in )|
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
|Color Temperature/LED Density||
Warm white 2700K
Warm white 3000K
Nature white 4000K
Daylight white 6500K
14-16W/m, 10 mm
How to choose LED strip lights kit?
You can choose the controller or power supply or controller plus power option for this COB LED strip. Of course, only the COB LED light is also completely possible. The difference is whether you need to control the LED brightness change of the COB strip and whether you can supply power to the light strip.
In the following table, we list for you which products you will get if you choose the kit. If you have other needs, please check our product categories.
|5m/16.4Ft COB Strip||40-60W / Roll||DC12V||
Controller: V1 + RT1
Controller: V1 + RT1
Power supply: 24V 72W power supply adapter
if you have any requirements for other types of the LED Controller, you can visit our Single Color Dimmer Series.
Don't know how to choose the correct LED power supply, please read the following article: How to calculate power for led strip lights?
When you purchase the LED power supply, please read the following article: How to choose led strip light power supply?
Color Temperature and CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose.
Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
What other color lights will be present? What material and color are the materials you wish to light?
CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
Installation Instruction: How to Install LED Strip Lights?
You can cut the strip every few inches, allowing you to freely design your project, without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.
The back of the strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights
IP67/IP68 waterproof type which will needs LED mounting brackets
1. LED Strips with a direct connecting diagram
2. Multiple Strips connecting diagram
3. Strips with a two-way connecting diagram
|Trademark lighting||Logo lighting|
|Channel letters lighting||Lightboxes lighting|
|Sign cabinets||Channel lights|
|Cove LED lighting||Edge lit signs|
|Canopy illumination||Off-grid lighting|
|By : NAPHTALI DEUTSCH Date Added: 10/29/2021|
|The color temperature is very standard, no light spots, very comfortable color, I will purchase again!|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips