AC110/220V High Power 1500/2500W, One to Two High Voltage Controller, PWM LED RGB Wireless RF 24 keys Infrared Remote Controller, For 328 or 656 Ft RGB High Voltage LED strip lights, LED modules lights
1. High voltage Dimmer US or EU Plug touch infrared controller adopts the advanced micro-control unit, it is used for controlling a High voltage RGB color change flexible led strip lights. It has power-fail memory, synchronized indicator light show, and other functions. At the same time, it has many advantages such as low price, easy connection, and simplicity to use.
2. Unique appearance, circle remote have a good feeling, The touch panel is stable. Adopt PWM technology, change of lights is smooth, Unique remote cooperate, controller, have a perfect visual effect.
3. Max output power is 110V/1500W or 220V/2500W, with 650 thousand kinds of color selection and 15 kinds of automatic change mode, according to the actual need of customers, it can carry out jumpy changing, gradual changing, strobe flash and other effects of change, you could adjust brightness, static color choices and various dynamic changes in lighting effects through infrared touch remote control.
4. RF remote control has mode switching, brightness adjustment, and touch color ring color palette, color ring up to 256 colors can be controlled. Remote control distance is 10-20 meters, and the strips can be controlled across the wall, 220V can connect 200 meters of the LED strips, 110V can connect 100 meters of the LED strips.
5. This product USES the advanced PWM (pulse width modulation) control technology, can control all four line three loops (common anode) LED full-color lighting products, widely used in the light control of RGB LED strip, LED module and other products.
Controller Type: High Voltage Led Controller
Input Voltage: 110/220V
Output Watts: 110V/1500W 220V/2500W
Connection mode: common anode G+RB output (If you need other line output, please contact us)
Control mode: infrared remote control
Application: High Voltage RGB color change led strip lights.
Output:: 3 circuits (R / G / B)
Dimension: L163.65 * W60 * H28 mm
Gross Weight/Package: 360g
Receiving range: 20meters
Shell: Aluminum case
IR Remote Control
Power supply: AAA battery * 3pcs (Not included)
Cover material: ABS
Fabrication processing: multicolour printing & UV varnish
How to connect the whole roll of led strips
How to use WiFi Amazon Alexa smart switch to connect led strips, you need a wifi switch, click to buy
How to use Amplifier to connect super long led strips
How to Use DMX decoder to control large led strip lighting project
Cove LED lighting
Retail LED lighting
Display case LED lighting
Accent LED lights
Under cabinet lighting
led stage lighting
A. is 110V/220V power input, the output high voltage 110/220 v article lamp directly. Article 110/220 v meet in the same line, at the same time electricity.
B. should be in strict accordance with the wiring. Red, green, black and blue four lines, the black line is the line. Otherwise the color with the remote control signal may not to be relatively color or out of sync.
C. the quality assurance for one year. Artificial damage or misuse damage is not within the warranty.
D. can theoretically with the highest 5050-60 RGB light 100 meters.(according to the measured, to achieve ideal control effect, suggested that connect input 220V with 200 m or input 110V with 100 meters)
Supply input voltage of this product is AC110/220V.
Shorting output wires my cause damage to dimmer.
Always observe proper polarity when connecting high voltage led strip lights and load.
For indoor use only - this product is not waterproof or weatherproof.
1 x High Voltage led dimmer controller
1 × RF wireless remote control
1 x Piece of User's Manual
some led strips accessories
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips