AC110V/220V High-Grade Single Color RGB Color Changing LED Neon Flexible Tube Strip For Edge lighting Track lighting
What is the difference between LED neon lights and ordinary LED strips?
LED neon light differs from ordinary LED strip light (silicone sleeve tube) with PVC flexible tube on the outside, which has good waterproof and heat dissipation.
Flexible neon light emits soft and delicate light, not blinding, with a strong sense of three-dimensionality and perspective in working and non-working states, and no light spot at high density.
Flexible LED neon tube light line has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection and health. No heat radiation is generated when working, no extra energy is lost, and LED neon lights do not produce any environmental pollution when used or discarded.
Flexible LED neon light is soft, bendable, knotted at will, and can be bent at will to make LED signs for exterior decoration and billboards, etc.
Long working life, low environmental dependence, can work normally below 60 degrees Celsius, can be lit in daylight without yellowing, and works normally in rain and other environments.
High-voltage LED neon rope light adopts high quality SMD5050 LED, with high brightness and pure color; LED neon tube is made of PVC material integrated molding, which is longer and softer than traditional LED neon light, and can be bent at will to make advertising signs lighting, etc.; waterproof grade is IP67 and above, suitable for indoor & outdoor environment use.
LED neon rope lights are energy efficient, with AC110V/220V direct plug, easy to plug and play, easy installation, 80% efficiency of electrical energy into light energy, no radiation, harmless to human body and environment, ultra-long lighting 50m/164FT no voltage drop; LED neon tube has good light transmission, large LED luminous angle, matching each other can realize the whole without light spot lighting.
RGB SMD LED neon rope light provides 6 preset colors, you can create your own color combinations to adapt your light to any situation, high voltage RGB LED controller to achieve R/G/B multiple precise colors, modes adjustable, including dimming, flickering, fading, speed control and a variety of pre-programmed effects, over 8,000 different options.
LED neon rope lights can be cut along the cuttable markings to customize the length of the LED strip, while we offer a variety of length options. For complex installation environments, you can purchase extra LED mounting brackets (two pcs per meter).
Note: The size of all the single color neon strip lights is 8*16mm, only RGB neon light strip is 10*20mm. If you need 10*20mm tube size for the single color neon strip, it need to customize and add money, large quantity please contact us.
Which LED controller we will send to you?
|LED Strip Type||Length||LED Controller Type|
|HV LED strip light||30meters/49.2Ft and below||CONHV-BT-2 (by default) or CONHV-IR24AC LED controller|
|100meters/328Ft||2rolls 50m: CONHV-BT-1 LED controller + HVAMP-RGB-1 signal amplifier.|
|1roll 100m: CONHV-2500W-1 LED controller|
Please note: We provide two types of the LED controller, but we only send the LED controller by default, if you need another one, please mark in the special instruction before paying.
For 100m ultra long LED neon light, please confirm whether you need 2rolls 50m or 1roll 100m, if you don't write in the special instruction area, we will send you the 100m LED neon light + CONHV-2500W-1 LED controller by default.
• PVC material integrated molding
• Bend at will to make advertising signs lighting
• Waterproof rating up to IP67 and above
• AC110V/220V direct plug
• Ultra long lighting 50m/164FT without voltage drop
• No spot lighting per whole roll
• High brightness SMD5050 LED
• Match the high voltage controller to adjust the color and mode
• Length can be customized
• Indoor & outdoor environment use
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050
LED Chip: Super bright Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Dimension: 164 or 328ft/reel, every 3.28ft can be cut
LED Quantity: 120 LEDs per meter (single color) 72LEDs per meter (RGB)
Warantty: 3 years
LED neon tube material: PVC
Dimensions: RGB - W1.0cm(0.39 in ) x H2.0cm(0.787 in ), Single Colors - W0.8cm x H1.6cm
Input Voltage(V): AC110/AC220V
Working Power: 18W /meter (RGB); 10W/1meter(single color) Max
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 22~24lm/LEDs 439lm/1feet
Wavelength NM: Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Waterproof IP67
How to connect the LED strip light?
How to connect the whole roll of led strips
How to use WiFi Amazon Alexa smart switch to connect led strips, you need a wifi switch, click to buy
How to use Amplifier to connect super long led strips
How to Use DMX decoder to control large led strip lighting project
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips