DC24V 2835SMD Outdoor IP68 Waterproof Dimmable Single Color LED Rope Light- 37LEDs/Ft - 16.4~164Ft Optional
This flexible LED rope light produces perfect white color lumens, 3000K/4000K/6000K/R/G/B optional, which is the top choice for home accent lighting. This 2835SMD LED strip light is the basis of our high CRI series LED light strips, support DC24V low voltage input, safety, stability and high efficiency. Total 600LEDs per 16.4Ft, up to 390 lm/ft, highly restore the original color temperature, emitting natural lighting color, with a super long lifespan, up to 3000hours.
The exterior of this LED light strip is wrapped in high-quality silicone, and the interior is fully waterproof and glue-filled. The waterproof level is IP68, 10m without voltage drop. Waterproof single color LED controllers and waterproof power supplies available, 0-100% dimmable, always used for outdoor lightings, like swimming pools and other places. Every 1.96in cuttable, you can customize the length, and bend this LED rope light into any shape, peel-and-stick high quality 3M tape enables fast, easy to install.
90+ high CRI
37LEDs/Ft high density
2835SMD high bright LED
Strip width measures 10mm/0.39in
10m/32.8Ft without voltage drop
IP68 Fully waterproof LED tape light kit
24 volt safety voltage
Up to 30000+ lifespan
16.4~164Ft super long optional
Multiple single color available
0-100% dimmable LED strip
High quality silicone material
Standards and Certifications
LED Type: SMD 2835 Super Bright LED
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
LED Quantity: 120 LEDs Per Meter
Input Voltage: DC 24V
Cuttable Distance: 50mm/1.97in
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White 3000K/ Natural White 4000K/ Daylight White 6000K
Wavelength NM(RGBY): Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm)
Size: W10mm/0.39in x H5mm/0.20in
Length: 5m/16.4Ft by default, 16.4~164Ft optional
Waterproof Rating: IP68 for Swimming pool
Strip Material: Flexible silicone
Power: 9.6W per meter, 48W per roll by default
CRI (Ra>): 90
1* 5m/16.4Ft 2835SMD LED strip lightiF
If you want to purchase the LED controller, you can visit our single color LED dimmer controller series
How to choose the correct waterproof LED power supply?
The power of per 5 meters is 48W, but to avoid power load, so the power of the LED power supply should be 1.2 times of the LED rope light.
This LED rope light is 10m without voltage drop, every 10m needs to power at two sides.
Color Temperature And CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose.
Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
What other color lights will be present? What material and color are the materials you wish to light?
CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
Trademark lighting Logo lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips