SMD5050 Dual Row High Voltage 110&220V Single Color LED Strips, Waterproof IP67, 120LEDs Per Meter, 50&100 Meter (164&328ft) Per Reel By Sale
Universal single color dual row high voltage super bright Waterproof IP67 LED flexible light strip. 50/100 meters (164/328 inches) long with 6/12k 5050 SMD(SMD:Surface Mounted Devices) LEDs per unit, 164ft(50 meters) Per Reel By Sale.
This is our newest and longest high voltage brightest super flexible LED strip, The Strips soft and easy bended for installation. The led strip has low light decline and long lifespan. The use of straight power plug with AC 100-120V or AC 220-240v leads to the easy and safe installation. The strip is cuttable nearly every meter or ~3 feet, to fit nearly any application. Perfect for outdoor lighting it has IP rating of 67. This waterproof strip is far more reliable and brighter than the old style rope light. This LED Light strip is perfect for retail shops, indoor home, supermarkets, museums, galleries, photography or any indoor applications where presentation, appearance and depth of color are critical, Suitable for the average home lighting as well as lighting professionals. High color rendering index (+82 CRI) enhances vibrant colors more than traditional LEDs nearly matching the color quality of incandescents. Dimmable - Connect LED High Voltage Dimmers.
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050 dual row
LED Chip: Super bright Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Light Color: Warm White, Daylight White,Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber (optional)
Dimension: 164 or 328ft/reel, every 3.28ft can be cut
LED Quantity: 6000 LEDs per 50meter (164 ft) 12000 LEDs per 100meter (328 ft)
Warantty: 3 years
Dimensions: L5000cm(1968 in ) x W2.0cm(0.78 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in )
Input Voltage(V): 110/220V
Working Power: 1440W /164ft Max
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 24~26lm/LEDs 950lm/1feet
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(3000-3800k), Daylight White(5500-6800k), Cool White(7800-12000k)
Wavelength NM(RGBY): Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Waterproof IP67 (Silicon sleeve waterproof,PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
CRI (Ra>): 82
Cove LED lighting
Retail LED lighting
Display case LED lighting
Accent LED lights
Under cabinet lighting
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips