WF310 DC12V WiFi-DMX Waterproof Converter, DMX512 Low Voltage WiFi Dimming Control Switch
The WF310 controller is another self-developed Wifi controller after our WF100 and WF400 controllers. The WF310 does not need to switch wireless networks when used, which is convenient for users to access the Internet. You can choose an encrypted network or an open network. With the WiFiManager network management software WF310, the network configuration is more convenient, and you can choose the wireless network independently. You can choose the EasyDmx mobile phone control software developed by our company or the widely used Art-Net protocol software in the industry to make it compatible with WF310.
Through the use of WIFI technology, it provides more comfortable, safe, and convenient intelligent lighting control than traditional lighting control, which optimizes people's lighting and brings a new and comfortable lighting environment to users.
1. Software technical parameters
Name: Easy Dmx
Operating Platform: ios system (iphone, ipad), Android devices must have WiFi function
Others: free, no plugins
2. Configuration software
Operating Platform: Win 7/Windows Vista/Win2003/WinXP/Win2000
Type: Communication (usb)
Others: free, no plugins
3. Controller technical parameters
Working Voltage: DC12V
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Working Power Consumption: about 1.5W
Output: DMX512 signal (Address 1-36)
Communication Protocol: Art-net, DMX512
Net Weight: 312g
Gross Weight: 725g
Dimensions: L146*W73*H38 (mm)
Packing size: L252*W185*H60 (mm)
Instructions for use
The correct use of the controller mainly includes the following steps:
Step 1: Controller interface setting
Understand the function of each interface of the controller, and its basic usage and wiring. Refer to the controller interface description.
Step 2: Configure the controller
The various parameters of the controller are configured through the WiFiManager, including parameters such as name, location, wireless network, communication protocol, etc. If the controller parameter settings are incorrect, the user may be unable to control, and the controller can be used normally only under the correct configuration. For detailed configuration method, please refer to the instruction of WiFiManager.
Step 3: Install the controller
Understand the specific wiring method and installation requirements of the controller. Refer to the controller hardware installation instructions.
Step 4: Mobile phone control
The control method of the controller through the mobile phone software PocketDMX is briefly described. For detailed operation instructions, please refer to Easy Dmx instruction manual.
Controller interface description
FUN: Button (short press for 1 second): controller mode switching (supported only under EasyDmx protocol, Led flashes), the mode includes 8 static scenes, 6 dynamic scenes and voice control in total 15 modes; (often press 5 seconds) : Black field switching.
DMX OUT: Dmx signal output.
ANT: WiFi antenna.
Art-Net protocol software instructions
Art-Net protocol software can also be used in conjunction with the controller. The software can edit 512-channel Dmx signals, and can edit its dynamic and static scenes through related software.
2. Matters needing attention
When using the Art-Net protocol software to control the controller, you must first turn on the controller for a few minutes and then open the software (used to search for IP), then the user can search for the LeynewDevice-WF310 device.
1. Please don't install controller in a seal off , high magnetic field or high pressure area;
2. In order to reduce the risk of fire disaster and device damage caused by short circuit , please make sure
3. Please do install controller in a well-ventilated area to insure appropriate temperature .
4. Installation position of controller should be as near as possible to the router so as to ensure controller normal
5. Check out whether the supply voltage and power is in the range of controller required or not .
6. Before power on , please inspect the line is correct connection, and test it whether there is a short circuit ;
7. Any problem , please do not open the shell of controller .
8. This manual is only applicable to this model of controller, if there is an update without notice.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips