DC5-24V Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller BC-216, Support Madrix Software
This Ethernet-SPI/DMX pixel light controller is dedicated to converting the Ethernet signal into SPI pixel signal, which is designed for a large project with high-density pixel light, such as matrix panel lights, construction's contour lamp, etc. Besides converting Ethernet-based control protocols into various LED driving IC signal, it also outputs DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types of led lamp, and to achieve the unified control of all kinds of the led lamp in the same project.
This software has 2 versions V1 and V2, V1 version is with Artnet protocol, V2 version is with Artnet and sACN E.1.31 protocol. Notice: The factory software of V1 can't be upgraded to V2 software, but the factory software of V2 can be upgraded to V1 software.
Working Voltage: DC5-DC24V /1A
Output Current: 3A X 16CH(Built-in 5A fuse）
Input Ethernet control protocol: ArtNet
Output Control IC: 2811/2801/6803/3001/8806/9813/APA102/TM1814/SK6812 Series
Control Pixels: RGB：340 Pixels X16CH RGBW：256 Pixels X16CH
Output DMX512: Two-port(2X512 Channels)
Working Temp: -20~55℃
Product Dimension: L258×W145×H41(mm)
● With LCD display and built-in WEB SERVER setting interface, easy operation.
● Support Ethernet DMX protocol ArtNet can be expanded to other protocols.
● Multi SPI (TTL) signal output, up to 5440 pixels control.
● Output DMX512 signal at the same time, convenient for the connection of different types led lamp.
● Support various LED driving IC, flexible control.
● Support online firmware upgrade.
● Adopt DIP plug-in design for the easily-worn parts, Users can repair the damage caused by wrong wiring or short circuit.
● Built-in test mode, using a network interface with indicator light, work status is clear when at a glance.
Anything that supports the Art-Net protocol is possible, such as: Madrix，FreeStyler，Resolume,sunlite，madmapper，arena，arkaos
Built-in web server, support parameter setting and firmware upgrading on-line
Support ArtNet and can expand sACN(E1.31)
BC-204: 4 SPI output , 1 port DMX, 2720(680*4CH)+170 DMX pixels
BC-216: 16 SPI output , 2 port DMX, 5440(340*16CH)+340 DMX pixels
1.Open the computer browser
2.Enter the IP address of 216 in the address bar of the browser, and then press Enter to enter the account and password interface.
3.Enter the default password and press Enter or login to enter the parameter setting panel.
4. Drag the web page to the bottom, and click the bottom upgrade box.
5. The page for selecting the firmware to be upgraded appears, and then click select, an interface will open, and then select and confirm the downloaded firmware.
6. Click Upgrade, and the upgrade will be successful after the progress bar has passed.
Standards and Certifications
Please don’t install this controller in lightening, intense magnetic, and high-voltage fields.
1.To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by a short circuit, make sure the correct connection
2.Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
3.Check if the voltage and power adapter suit the controller
(please select DC5-36V power supply with constant voltage)
4.Donot connect cables with power on; make sure a correct connection and no short circuit checked with the instrument before power on.
5.Please don’t open the controller cover and operate if problems occur.
The manual is only suitable for this model; any update is subject to change without prior notice.
From the day you purchase our products within 3 years, if being used properly in accordance with the instruction, and quality problems occur, we provide free repair or replacement services except for the following cases:
1.Any defects caused by wrong operations.
2.Any damages caused by an inappropriate power supply or abnormal voltage.
3.Any damages caused by unauthorized removal, maintenance, modifying circuit, incorrect connections, and replacing chips.
4.Any damages due to transportation, breaking, flooded water after the purchase.
5.Any damages caused by earthquake, fire, flood, lightning strike, etc force majeure of natural disasters.
6.Any damages caused by negligence, inappropriate storing at high temperature and humidity environment, or near harmful chemicals.
Power Source Selection:
The power source must be a DC constant voltage type of power supply. Due to the efficient output in some power supplies are only 80% of the total, so please select at least a 20% higher output power supply than the consumption of LED lights.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips