WF400 DC5-24V WIFI Controller, LED/RGB Constant Voltage Mobile Phone Touch Eight-key Dimmer
WF400 is another wifi controller independently developed by our company, following our WF100, compared with WF100, WF400 is more powerful, and more flexible to use, when using, you do not need to switch wireless networks, it is more convenient to be on internet. You can choose encrypt network, can also open network. It’s more convenient for you to choose wireless network with WiFiManager network management software, WF400 network configuration. Combined our independently developed mobile software Touchhome+ with controller, this makes the function of WF400 more better than WF100. Supporting the use of software with WF400, it can achieve single point control and group control, in addition, it includes some features, such as re-name of controller, set the location, timing control and other function. This makes the function of WF400 more powerful.
Trough the use of WIFI technology, it provides more comfortable, safer and more convenient intelligent lighting control than traditional lighting control, optimizes the lighting control methods, which brings a new, comfortable lighting environment to users.
Standards and Certifications
Software technical parameters
Name: Touch Home+
Operating Platform: ios system (iphone, ipad), Andriod (pad) device must have WiFi function
Language: English, Chinese (automatically recognized according to system language)
Operating Platform: Win 7/Windows Vista/Win2003/WinXP/Win2000
Type: Communication (usb)
Controller technical parameters
Working Voltage: DC5~24V
Working Temperature: -20-60℃
Working Power Consumption: about 1.6W
Output: 3-channel common anode, maximum 4A per channel, with over-current protection function
Packing Size: L215*W165*H55mm
Controller Weight: 340g
Remote Control Weight: 85g
Gross Weight: 550g
Receiving Sensitivity: 802.11b/g DSSS (-5dBm), 802.11b CCK (-10dBm), 802.11g OFDM (-15dBm)
Instructions for use
The correct use of the controller mainly includes the following steps:
Step 1: Controller interface setting
Understand the function of each interface of the controller, and its basic usage and wiring. Refer to the controller interface description.
Step 2: Configure the controller
Method 1: Configure various parameters of the controller through WiFiManager, including parameters such as name, location, network, time, output type, etc., to facilitate user setting and control. Refer to the instructions of WiFiManager.
Method 2: Manual configuration via TouchHome+ configuration tool.
Step 3: Install the controller
Understand the specific wiring method and installation requirements of the controller. Refer to the controller hardware installation instructions.
Step 4: Remote control
It introduces the specific use method of touch remote control. Refer to the instructions of the remote control.
Step 5: Mobile phone control
The mobile phone control method is briefly described. Refer to the instructions of TouchHome+.
ANT: WIFI antenna
RF: Touch the remote control antenna
Remote control instructions
There are 64 touch buttons (points) on the touch remote control panel. The functions of each button are as follows:
1. Switching key, in any state, the controller output can be turned on or off;
2. Pause key, in dynamic mode, can stop the controller in the current state;
3. This key has two functions:
① Mode plus selection key, that is, when the current control mode is the pulley mode (color), if you need to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this key;
② Mode switching key, that is, when the current control is M key mode, the mode (color) specified in the M+ key mode table can be switched.
4. This key has two functions:
① Mode minus selection key, that is, when the current control mode is pulley mode (color), if you need to realize the mode (color) in the controller, you can press this key;
② Mode switching key, that is, when the current control is M key mode, the mode (color) specified in the M-key mode table can be switched.
5. Color wheel touch keys, static mode selection keys, up to 55 touch points.
This key has two functions:
①The static color selection key of the pulley, that is, when the current control mode is the M key mode (color), if you need to achieve the static color on the pulley, you can press this key;
②Pulley color switching key: it can be switched from 55 static colors (the color shown by the pulley).
6. Output brightness control key, each time you press the brightness level plus 1, a total of 25 levels;
7. Output brightness control key, each time the brightness level is decremented by 1, there are 25 levels in total;
8. Output speed control key, each time you press the speed level plus 1, a total of 100 levels;
9. Output speed control key, each time the speed level is decremented by 1, the total is 100 levels.
Stop using the remote control for about 15-20s, the remote control will automatically enter the standby state to extend battery life. At this time, the color ring cannot be used. You must press the button to wake up the remote control and enter the working state.
Note: All functions of this remote controller are applicable to the WF400A type (factory default), namely RGB mode. In WF400B, M+, M-, B+, B-, effective, when WF400C, only M+, M- are effective.
Controller mode description
When different modes are selected, the controller output mode is different, and the working mode should be configured according to the type of light bar. When the user uses the RGB light bar, the working mode is WF400A, when the user uses the color temperature light bar, WF400B is selected, and if it is a monochromatic light bar, WF400C is selected. The specific mode table is as follows:
1. WF400A mode:
WF400A mode: users use RGB light bar, should choose this mode. It can control all four-wire three-loop (common Yang) LED full-color lighting products, and extensively control all current-limiting LED lighting products such as RGB full-color LED modules, LED light strips, SMD flexible light bars and so on. In this mode, the controller can achieve dynamic changes such as overall jump, gradual change, strobe. With the mobile phone control software, user-defined color changes can be achieved. The brightness and speed can be adjusted in the jump and strobe mode, the gradient mode can only adjust the speed, and the static mode can only adjust the brightness. The controller built-in mode table is as follows:
2.RGB lamps connection diagram
When the user's lamp is RGB type, the controller type should be set to WF400A through the host computer software. At this time, the output type is RGB, and the lamp can be used according to the above figure. The built-in mode of the controller can be selected by the Function key of the controller or the M+ and M- keys of the remote control, and the static color can be selected by the color wheel of the remote control. The remote control also has the function of adjusting the speed and brightness in a specific mode. Or control via mobile phone software.
Color temperature lamp connection diagram
When the user's lamp is a monochrome type, the controller type should be set to WF400C through the host computer software. At this time, the output type is dimming mode, and the lamp can be used according to the above figure. The built-in brightness level of the controller can be selected through the function key of the controller or the remote M+ and M- keys, or stepless dimming through the mobile phone software.
System application diagram
When there are multiple controllers in the user's wireless network, the system structure is shown in Figure 8.1. The user can control the controller individually or in groups. Up to 250 controllers can be accommodated in a control system. For the control method, please refer to the "TouchHome" soft description.
1. Please do not install the controller in a closed, high magnetic field or high voltage area;
2. In order to reduce the risk of fire and device damage caused by short circuits, please ensure correct connections;
3. Make sure to install in a ventilated area to ensure the proper temperature;
4. The controller should be installed as close to the router as possible to ensure normal control;
5. Check whether the voltage and power supply match this controller;
6. Before energizing, please check whether the line is connected correctly, and use the instrument to test whether there is a short circuit;
7. When there is a problem, please do not open the shell of the controller at will.
8. This manual is only applicable to this type of controller, and it will be updated without notice.
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips