XLG-150-12-A 150Watt AC100-305V Input Voltage Mean Well High-Efficacy Waterproof DC12V UL-Listed LED Display Lighting Power Supply
XLG-150 series is a 150W LED AC/DC driver featuring the constant power mode.XLG-150 operates from 1 00~305VAC and offers models with different rated current ranging between 700mA and 12500mA.Thanks to the high efficiency up to 93%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -40C ~+90°C case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing and IP67 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. Moreover the innovative environment-adaptive capability allows this series to reliably light on the L EDs for all kinds of application environments in almost any spots that may install LED luminaires in the world. XLG-1 50 series comply with the latest version of IEC61347/GB7000.1-2015 and UL8750 international safety regulations. The output and dimming circuit are also completely in accordance with the new regulations with isolation to ensure the safety of both user and luminaire system during installation.To offer a complete product choice, the XLG-150/200 series (150/ 200W) is soon officially unveiled after the launch of XLG-25/50/75 /100 series (25/50/75 /100W). The whole series adopts constant power mode design, which is convenient for customers to design and adjust driver current for various LED light sources.Besides, adopting constant power and wide current range adjustable design, XLG series has other voltage output choices, such as 12V/24V output for constant voltage applications, and L/M/H types output for constant current applications, fulfilling customer demands of different LED design and usage.
12V and 24V Output Design
12V and 24V models are suitable for general indoor and outdoor lighting projects, including waterproof light strips/advertising lightboxes or voltage sources with DMX control.
L Type Design
L type is designed for a full power operation from 700 mA to 1050 mA. The adjustable output current allows customers to adjust driver current and wattage. The wattage range covers from 25W to 240W for selection based on different forward-voltage.
M Type Design
The constant current of M-type models is adjustable from 1400 mA to 2100 mA for full-power output design. The M Type is only available for 150W; however, XLG-150-M Type is available for 100W applications.
H Type Design
The H type design is a full power operate based on 56V output and provides different driver currents for different wattage usage. H Type is applicable for under 56V Forward-Voltage COB LED or SMD LED circuit, especially a perfect fit for luminaires require compliance with a SELV <60V.
For LED luminaires application, MEAN WELL officially releases the new generation waterproof LED driver series—XLG series. The whole XLG series, which has been highly expected by the market, covers from 25W to 240W. It can be used for LED Bay light/Streetlight/Horticulture lighting and floodlight applications. XLG series applies the constant current and constant power design, which remarkably enhances the convenience of integrating model selection. The design of the XLG Series brings the benefits of reducing the confusion of model selection and stock pressure aspects.
Wide input range 100~305V AC( Class I)
Full power output at 70~ 100% Constant power mode operation
Metal case with IP67, suitable for outdoor application
Surge protection with 6KV/4KV (10KV/6KV optional)
India (EESL) version with Input Over Voltage Protection can survive input voltage stress of 440Vac for 48 hours
Protection functions: OVP/SCP/OCP/OTP
Life time >50,000 hrs. and 5 years warranty
Rated Current: 12.5A
Output Voltage: 8.4V-12V
Current Range: 0-12.5A
Rated Power: 150W
Output Voltage Accuracy: ±5%
Load Regulation: ±2%
Input Voltage: 100～305VAC/142-431VDC
Input Surge Current Cold Start,1.8A/115VAC, 0.95A/230VAC, 0.92A/277VAC
Leakage Current: <0.75mA / 277VAC
1 * XLG-150-12-A
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?