CT3252 Motion Activated Stair Lighting Kit, Dotless COB LED Strip Lights For 1-4FT Stairway
Check our money-saving, fully functional, simple-use, and practical motion-activated stair lighting kit, which adapts flexible COB LED strip lights as light sources, the stair strip lights are easily hidden under the step treads (8mm/0.3in and 5mm/0.2in PCB width optional), and bring you a bright and even illumination. With the added convenience of motion sensor technology, the LED stairs lights turn on automatically when human motion is detected, providing safe passage up and down the stairs.
The LED stair lights motion sensor kit comes with everything you need for easy installation, including 1*CT3252 sensored stair lights controller, 2*PIR motion sensors, 2*5m/16.4ft sensor cables, 12*flexible COB strips with a 10cm DuPont connector at one end, 12*5m/16.4ft LED strip extension wires, 1*DC power supply, 1*AC plug. Waterproof electrical enclosure box is available for a neat installation.
The LED lights for the stairs gently fade in and fade out. The CT3252 stair controller has three modes to flexibly adapt to your needs: 1) step-by-step flowing, cascading stairlights; 2) full lights-on; 3) auto cycle.
DC12V flex dotless COB LED strip motion sensor stair lights
LED stairlights on/off triggered by human movement
Three LED stairway light modes: step-by-step, full step light, auto cycle (No sensing required)
Adjustable brightness, speed, and light delay
Customizable LED strip light length to fit your staircase needs
Every 20mm/0.8in a segment of the COB strip light can be cut
10cm/3.93in default strip connector length + 5m/16.4ft DuPont extension wires for convenient wiring
How it works
The stair controller with PIR sensors eliminates the need to manually turn the stair lights on and off, and the uniform LED strip lighting illuminates the entire stairwell.
Short press the "Speed" key to adjust the light speed (0.2s/0.4s/0.6s/0.8s/1s/1.2s/1.4s/1.6s), long press to set the number of stair steps.
Short press the "Brightness" key to dim the lights (10%-100%), long press to switch lighting modes.
Short press the "Delay Time" key to set the time that lighting is on (3s/10s/30s/1min/5min/10min/15min/20min), long press to set the length of running water led strips.
No key operation within 5 seconds, automatically save the current setting.
Long press the "Brightness" key to unlock the factory settings and then start operation.
Standards and Certifications
|Product Type:||CT3252 Motion Activated Stair Lighting Kit|
|Light Source:||COB LED Strip Lights|
|Controller Type:||CT3252 32CH Stair Controller|
|LED Color:||Daylight white(6000K-6500K) / Neutral white(4000K-4500K) / Warm white(2700K-3200K) / Red*Green*Blue*Yellow*White / Green / Red / Blue / Yellow / Pink / Ice Blue / Purple|
|Working Temperature:||-4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)|
|Strip Length (Stair Width):||0.5m /0.6m /0.8m /0.9m /1m /1.2m /Customizable|
|Strip Width:||8mm / 5mm|
|LED Quantity:||312 LEDs per meter/3.28ft|
|Strip Extension Wire:||5m/16.4ft|
|Strip Cut Length:||0.8" (20mm)|
|Beam Pattern:||180 degree|
|LED Strip Power:||8-10W/m|
|Power Supply Waterproof:||Non-waterproof (IP20)|
|Power Supply Input:||Wide-voltage|
1. Does this kit suit my stairs?
These LED strip lights for stairs and stair profiles can be hidden directly under the protruding stair treads. For stair steps without edges, you can choose the 90° light-emitting stair profile.
The dimensions of the stair profiles are as follows:
2. Why offer a stair profile option?
3. My staircase has almost no space reserved for installation. Can I use your kit?
Yes, no problem, we offer LED strips as low as 5mm in width without any light spots.
4. Is this stairway lighting LED kit suitable for novice users? Is it easy to install?
We will do all the wiring work for you, after you receive the product, you just need to simply connect the strip connectors. People who have no electrician experience can also complete this operation with ease.
5. About the two motion sensors
The two PIR sensors are made of metal (aluminum alloy), embedded in the top and bottom of the stairs, 120-degree sensing range, and 1-3 meters of detecting distance.
6. What is the maximum duration of stair LED lighting?
7. what is the electrical box used for?
The electrical enclosure box is used to store the stair controller and DC power supply to make your whole staircase installation look more simple and clean.
|By : NAPHTALI DEUTSCH Date Added: 03/17/2023|
|I preferred to postpone my evaluation until we had passed the sensors numerous times. Without reservation, I can confirm that the sensors have performed flawlessly, exactly as specified and anticipated. The sensors are so precise that we have even attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to sneak past them in competitions. The installation process is relatively simple. I personally mounted my unit just below the stairs, but the wiring is lengthy enough to permit installation of the controller at either the top or bottom of the staircase, provided that you can conceal the wiring (for example, under a carpet or behind baseboards or trim). I hope that they remain functional for an extended period of time. I highly recommend them!|
|By : Tommy Carducci Date Added: 03/01/2023|
|From the photos, it is evident that we had to make a hole to install the setup perfectly. We had to place the motion sensor to the left of the staircase to allow for a slight delay on the right side, which was not a significant issue. We are thrilled with the result, but it consumed our entire day to accomplish. Fortunately, my husband possesses the necessary expertise. We appreciate the versatility of the light settings, such as the speed, timing, and so forth. Due to the design of our staircase, we desired to conceal everything, which is why it took so long and necessitated the hole in the wall. Assembling it is simple, and it lends a beautiful and elegant appearance to our older home. In general, we are extremely pleased with it.|
|By : Rick Carducci Date Added: 02/16/2023|
|This is an excellent product that instantly adds elegance to any space. We installed it on our floating stairs, which are made of a metal beam with 4-inch stair treads, with one sensor at the top and one at the bottom. The light cables are long enough for most applications. We strategically installed and concealed the controller below the mid-landing. It's important to plan the installation in advance, especially when routing wires to ensure they are hidden. Overall, it transformed our stairway into a stunning work of art.|
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips