DC12/24V 8mm Wide 90 CRI 16.4Ft 400/800/1200LEDs Optional White Flexible COB LED Strip Light
Support DC12/24V low voltage input, lower power consumption, save energy, with a wide use for indoor home lighting.
LED quantity is 80/160/240LEDs/m, and single LED is high brightness, low light decay, longer lifespan.
8mm/0.31in wide LED strip light, you can use it for backlight lighting or any narrow space.
Flexible FPC board, with double-side FPC board as the basement, pure gold pure copper wire design, high oxidation resistance, and high-temperature resistance.
90+ CRI LED strip lights, highly restore the color temperature of the environment, you can see the real color.
LEDs are evenly arranged on the PCB, and high-quality 3M tape is used on the back
warm white(2800-3200K); natural white(4000-4500K); daylight white(6000-6500K) optional,
Product Feature and Application:
►DC12/24V input voltage
►80/160/240LEDs/m high density
►8mm/0.31in wide for backlight lighting
►Flexible double-side FPC board
►90+ CRI LED strip
►IP20/65/67/68 waterproof optional
►3M tape, easy to install
►Luminous and soft, you can look directly
LED Task Lighting
Art Gallery Lighting
Indoor Photography Lighting
Studio Office Lighting
Retail Shop Lighting
Trade Show Lighting
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type|
|LED Chip||Epistar Chip|
|PCB Width||8mm/0.31 in|
|Power||40W/roll(80LEDs/m); 50W/roll(160LEDs/m); 60W/roll(240LEDs/m)|
|LED Quantity||24/49/73LEDs/Ft; 80/160/240LEDs/m optional|
|White Color||Warm white(2800-3200K); Natural white(4000-4500K); Daylight white(6000-6500K)|
|Luminous Color||110LM/W(WW); 120LM/W(NW); 125LM/W(DW)|
How to choose LED strip lights kit?
You can choose the controller or power supply or controller plus power option for this COB LED strip. Of course, only the COB LED light is also completely possible. The difference is whether you need to control the LED brightness change of the COB strip and whether you can supply power to the light strip.
In the following table, we list for you which products you will get if you choose the kit. If you have other needs, please check our product categories.
|LED Strip||LED Density||Kit|
LED Controller: V1 + RT1
LED Controller: V1 + RT1
LED Controller: V1 + RT1
if you have any requirements for other types of the LED Controller, you can visit our Single Color Dimmer Series.
How to choose Waterproof LED power supply?
To avoid the power load, the power of the LED power supply is 1.2 times the power of the LED strip light, for the 40W LED strip light, we recommend that you use the power of the LED power supply is above 48W. Otherwise, it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
|80LEDs/m||12V 50W waterproof power supply||24V 50W waterproof power supply|
|160LEDs/m||12V 60W waterproof power supply||24V 60W waterproof power supply|
|240LEDs/m||12V 80W waterproof power supply||24V 80W waterproof power supply|
Installation Instruction: How to Install LED Strip Lights?
|You can cut the strip every few inches, allowing you to freely design your project, without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.||The back of the strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights||IP67/IP68 waterproof type which will needs LED mounting brackets|
Color Temperature and CRI
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose. Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
• Warm white 3000K LED light is similar to the color of sunset, giving people a warm and comfortable feeling, suitable for installation in the living room, bedroom and other places.
• Natural white 4000K LED light is suitable for task lighting like kitchens or offices and is closer to white than 3000K. Requires more precision for lighting objects, 4000K light strips are more suitable for you than 3000K.
• Daylight white 6000K LED light shows more details and create a clear and transparent environment, suitable for working and task lighting.
CRI (Color Rendering Index) is a measure of how well a particular light source renders vivid, natural color. Lamps, led tubes, or led bulbs with an index of greater than 90 are generally considered High CRI light sources, and will make food, jewels, or any other product come alive with bright, natural color.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
The waterproof grade of IP65, IP67, and IP68 will affect the color temperature due to the material problem, resulting in an increase of about 1000K. If you want to purchase the waterproof LED strips and have requirements on the color temperature, please note when placing the order.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips