DC5~24V Max 12A, Bluetooth 4.0 WIFI Control Via IOS Android Smart Phone Tablet PC, For Single Color, CCT and RGB LED Light Strips or Modules
RGBW Bluetooth LED controller is a universal RGBW controller controlled by mobile phones. It adopts Bluetooth 4.0 technology and the most advanced PM (pulse width modulation) control technology; it can control all 5-wire 4 loops (common anode) LED full-color lighting products , Such as: LED module, LED strip light, LED light box, etc.; has the advantages of convenient wiring and simple use; has the functions of memory storage, indicator synchronization display, etc.; mode selection, brightness adjustment, speed adjustment and other functions are carried out through the remote control of the mobile phone; According to the actual needs of customers, various dynamic lighting effects such as jump, gradual change, and strobe can be realized.
Weight: N.W:30g G.W:60g
Output Channel: 3CH/RGB
Applicable: Strip Light
Work Temperature: -20℃-60℃
Output: 4 channels
Connection method: common anode
Static power consumption: <1W
Output current: <4A/ch
Output power: 5V: <80W; 12V: <192W; 24V: <384W
Connection Methods: Bluetooth Version 4.0
Effective Remote Distance: No barrier,60m ;Indoor, 30m
Applied to: single color, color temperature, RGB, RGBW led lighting.
Input and output interface:
The input interface can be hard-wired or DC head input power supply, the output interface is hard-wired
1. Install the Bluetooth control software App-"Happy Lighting" on the mobile phone before use.
The installation methods are as follows:
1) Scan the following QR code to download and install the software APP:
Note: The Android system requires 4.3 and above versions of Android phones to be available, and the ios system requires IOS6.0 and above to be available on Apple phones.
2) Search for "Happy Lighting" in Google Play Store (Android phone> or App Store (Apple phone>) to download and install.
2. Download and install the software, after the installation is complete, turn on the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone.
3. The controller part is connected to the load line first, and then to the power line; make sure that there is no short circuit between the connecting lines before powering on;
4. Open the control software "Happy Lighting". If the mobile phone does not turn on Bluetooth, the software will prompt to open a Bluetooth account, please click "Allow", otherwise the controller device will not be scanned if you click Reject.
2. After the software is opened, the light equipment can be conveniently controlled. See the following introduction for specific control instructions.
●Introduction to mobile phone App interface functions: (Bluetooth 4.0, no need to aim at the controller during remote control, can be manipulated around obstacles)
1. List menu description:
Lighting equipment list-click the icon in the upper left corner: select the lighting equipment you want to control, a mobile phone can control up to 4 lighting equipment, the lighting equipment can be controlled separately and at the same time; and each lighting equipment can only be controlled by one mobile phone at the same time Manipulation. Note: After opening the software, you need to wait for 5--20 seconds, the software will automatically scan for nearby powered-on light devices, click on the light list bar and connect the required light-operated devices, pay attention to the connected symbol changes, as shown in the figure below Show:
Setting list-brief description of mobile phone control, shake the function switch, you can use shake the phone to switch the color
2. Main interface-static color adjustment
3. Music mode: the mobile phone plays music, the controller output lamp can change the color according to the rhythm of the music
4.Dynamic mode: built-in 20 kinds of dynamic change modes, which can be selected by sliding up and down, and sliding left and right to adjust the speed of change
5.Voice control mode: the controller device changes the color of the lamp according to the surrounding sound
6.Timing mode: According to actual needs, you can set the switch state of the lamps and lanterns regularly. Note: After setting the timing, it can be turned off and off, and the timing will also work.
1 × RGBW LED controller
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips