SMD5050 High Voltage AC110&220V Color Change RGB High Bright LED Strips, Waterproof IP67, 60LEDs Per Meter, 10~100 Meter (32.8~328ft) Per Reel By Sale
This high voltage RGB LED strip light uses high-quality 5050SMD LED, single LED has high brightness, pure luminous color and large luminous angle; RGB color changing LED strip matching high voltage RGB LED controller can achieve precise color control; LED controller and LED power supply 2in1, support AC110V/220V input voltage, plug and play, easy to install.
High voltage LED strip lights are made of high-quality PVC materials and are integrally formed, both ends of the light strip are treated with translucent waterproof glue, the waterproof level is IP67 and above, it is suitable for indoor or outdoor general home lighting and professional lighting; LED strip lights are soft and can be bent at will, It can be made into decorative lighting for advertising lighting signs.
This product has two dynamic options, traditional color-changing RGB and snowflake six colors lighting effect, color change to pure color or multi-color jumping/gradient/, snowflake chasing effect adopts 6 kinds of a single LED chips (red, blue, green, yellow, pink) , Warm white), each color controls 2 kinds of color chips, through the controller output color change/jump/gradient mode to achieve the effect of chasing snowflakes.
The RGB LED strip light can be cut almost every meter or about 3 feet, the length of the LED light strip can be customized, and we provide a variety of lengths to choose from; the LED strip light has high efficiency, 80% of the electric energy is converted into light, no radiation, and stable luminous color , ultra-long lighting 100m/ 328FT without voltage drop.
Which LED controller we will send to you?
|LED Strip Type||Length||LED Controller Type|
|HV LED strip light||30meters/49.2Ft and below||CONHV-BT-2 (by default) or CONHV-IR24AC LED controller|
|50meters/164Ft||CONHV-BT-1 (by default) or CONHV-IR24AC1 LED controller|
|100meters/328Ft||2rolls 50m: CONHV-BT-1 LED controller + HVAMP-RGB-1 signal amplifier.|
|1roll 100m: CONHV-2500W-1 LED controller|
Please note: We provide two types of the LED controller, but we only send the LED controller by default, if you need another one, please mark in the special instruction before paying.
For 100m ultra long LED neon light, please confirm whether you need 2rolls 50m or 1roll 100m, if you don't write in the special instruction area, we will send you the 100m LED neon light + CONHV-2500W-1 LED controller by default.
• High brightness 5050SMD RGB LED
• PVC material integrated molding
• IP67 Waterproof rating for outdoor environment
• High voltage RGB LED controller plug and play
• AC110V/220V input voltage
• Ultra-long 100m/328Ft without voltage drop
• Multiple length optional and customized length
• RGB and snowflake color changing optional
The following video shows the RGB Color changing LED strips which can show solid color effects.
The snowflake chase roll can only show several colors at the same time, do not able to show solid color, for example, when you press the "Red Button" of the remote, you won't get the red color, please watch the following video to see the effects, please note this!!! If you want to order the R/G/B/Y/W/P Snow chasing LED lights, please click this buy ~
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050
LED Chip: Super bright Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Dimension: 16.4 or 328ft/reel, AC110V every 1.64ft can be cut, AC220V 3.28ft can be cut.
LED Quantity: 60 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft) 6000 LEDs per 100meter (328 ft)
Warantty: 3 years
Dimensions: L5000cm(1968 in ) x W1.4cm(0.55 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in ) Color changing / L5000cm(1968 in ) x W1.65cm(0.65 in ) x H0.65cm(0.26 in ) Snow chasing
Input Voltage(V): AC110/220V
Color Temperature: RGB
Working Power: 14.4W/1meter(3.28ft) Max
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 22~24lm/LEDs 439lm/1feet
Wavelength NM: Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Waterproof IP67 (Silicon sleeve waterproof,PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
1* 10m/32.8Ft High Voltage RGB LED Strip light (By default, you can choose the length and color temperature of LED strip light)
How to connect the whole roll of led strips
How to use WiFi Amazon Alexa smart switch to connect led strips, you need a wifi switch, click to buy
How to use Amplifier to connect super long led strips
How to Use DMX decoder to control large led strip lighting project
Cove LED lighting
Retail LED lighting
Display case LED lighting
Accent LED lights
Under cabinet lighting
|By : Dante Manalo Date Added: 11/19/2020|
|110VAC, RBG (non-color chasing), 20 meters Bought two sets and Wifi controllers. Controllers came pre-installed to the strips. Had to cut a unit length from the controller side of one set to get green to output...pointing to a poor contact at the original junction. Otherwise, assuming they last, great value.|
|By : Terence Brown Date Added: 03/01/2017|
|Best kit I've ever purchased in my life|
Customers who bought this product Also Purchased...
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?