DC12V 2835SMD 600LEDs Flexible CCT LED Tape Light - Color Temperature Pure White+Warm White
►2835SMD white LED: two 2835SMD white LEDs are a group, one is a warm white LED, one is a pure white LED. Super bright 2835SMD white flexible LED tape lights, Epistar chip, 600LEDs/roll, 16.4ft(5 meters)Per Reel By Sale.
►12V CCT adjustable led strip lights: 12V DC operation. The minimum cutting length of this CCT tunable white led strip is 6 LED lights (3 groups of one warm white LED and one pure white LED), so you could cut a different length for your led strip lighting project and request.
►CCT dimmanle white(tunable white light color temperature from warm white to cool white), can be individually light up warm white LED or daylight/pure white LED, work with the CCT LED controller, you can adjust the LED color and brightness of the dimmable white LED strip from 2800K to 6500K.
►Waterproof optional - IP20 vs IP67 waterproof LED strip: IP65, IP67, and IP68 Outdoor waterproof dimmable white led strip lights are available.
►High color rendering index (+95 CRI) enhances vibrant colors more than traditional LEDs nearly matching the color quality of incandescents.
Our brightest super flexible LED white color light strips are soft and easy bent for installation. Available in 5 meters (197 in) flexible led strip lights with adhesive backing and can be stuck just about anywhere.
This LED Light strip is perfect for retail shops, supermarkets, museums, galleries, photography or any indoor applications where presentation, appearance, and depth of color are critical, Suitable for the average home lighting as well as lighting professionals.
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: SMD 2835
LED Chip: Super bright Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Light Color: Warm White+Daylight White
Dimension: 16.4ft/roll, every 6 PCS LED can be cut
LED Quantity: 600 LEDs per 5meter (16.4 ft)
Warantty: 3 years
Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W0.8cm(0.31 in ) x H0.25cm(0.10 in )
Input Voltage(V): 12V DC
Working Power: 8A 96W /16.4ft Max
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 19~21lm/LEDs 12000Lumens/16.4ft, 732Lumens/Ft, 125Lumens/watt
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(2800-3500k), Daylight White(5000-6500k)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Water Proof: Non-waterproof; Waterproof IP65; Waterproof IP67; Waterproof IP68 Optional
CRI (Ra>): 95
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
The waterproof grade of IP65, IP67, and IP68 will affect the color temperature due to the material problem, resulting in an increase of about 1000K. If you want to purchase the waterproof LED strips and have requirements on the color temperature, please note when placing the order.
The basics are all the similar. You will need a led strip light, a power supply(Please DC12V 150W power supply), and a way to attach the two to make your lights turn on. The size and type of power supply unit will depend on the type of LED strip light, the length required, and dimming option required. We are always here to assist in your selection. You can also purchase a complete kit here. If you have any question, please let me know: email@example.com
This is only the CCT tunable white light led strip product, you need a CCT led strip light controller and an led strip power supply to operate the CCT led strip. Choose a correct led strip lighting controller and an led strip light power supply for this tunable white led strip:
►16.4/32.8 feet (5/10meter) Connection diagram
►65 feet (50meter) Connection diagram
|You can cut the dimmable white strip every few inches, allowing you to freely design your lighting project without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.||The back of the CCT led strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick LED lights.||IP67/IP68 waterproof dimmable white led strip lights type which will come with mounting brackets.|
►Can you cut LED strip lights and how to reconnect:
Aluminum profiles and LED flex neon tubes can be used as CCT tunable white light strip accessories. Dual color temperature LED lights with LED aliuminum channel and flex LED neon tube can get an uniform, soft, and no LED lighting sopt effect.
►Knowledge about LED aluminum profile and LED neon lights:
How to choose led strip lights
Step1: Get a clear vision! Because each project is unique, there is no all-in-one solution.
Different projects require different types of LED strips. When place order, please clear the following answers :
This tape light can replace normal T8 tube or blub.
Where will it be installed (Indoor or outdoor)?
Indoor or outdoor? This may be related to waterproof grade choose.
Do you want to dim your lights or control them with a remote or wall switch?
If you have dimmer, then you can use a remote controller or mobile APP to control and adjust your lighting.
What overall look do you want to achieve?
What color do I need?
This led tape light has warm white, daylight white, and nature white 3 colors, each color temperature is different, please choose the color you need.
What materials am I looking?
The material of this lighting is using recycled material, friendly to the environment, our product has a certificate of CE, RoHS, ETL, and TUV.
Are there other lights in the area and if so, what color are they?
Trademark lighting Logo lighting
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips