DC5V SK6812 3.28Ft 60LEDs Ultra Narrow 0.20in Wide Individually Addressable RGBW LED strip light
The data transmission adopts the communication mode of unipolar return-to-zero code protocol. After the pixels are powered on and reset, the data is input at the DIN terminal, the first pixel IC stores the extracted data in the internal data latch, the remaining data is amplified by the internal shaping processing circuit and transmitted to the next pixel point, but the 24bit signal is weakened after each pixel point transmission, the number of pixel cascade is only affected by the signal transmission speed, the data transmission speed of SK6812 chip is 800Kbps, there is no flicker phenomenon.
The performance of SK6812 driver IC is stable, built-in signal shaping circuit and power-on reset and power-down reset circuits (converting digital signals into analog signals). The IC has high quality , intelligent reverse connection protection, and good LED safety.
This SK6812 addressable LED strip is integrated with SK6812 built-in IC packaged in SMD5050 components, which has a good heat dissipation effect. Both ends of the IC are flush with the PCB to release a lot of space, achieving ultra-narrow 5mm/0.20in suitable for a narrow backlight environment lighting. The LEDs are evenly arranged on the PCB, 60 LEDs per meter, lighting the LED strip to produce smooth light.
The addressable RGBW LED strip supports DC5V low voltage input, single LED can be cut, individually addressable, can be used with Raspberrypi/Arduino UNO development board or dream color LED controller to achieve precise color, mode and dynamic effect control for single LED, and can operate LED strip to achieve running horse It is widely used in bars, KTV and other entertainment places.
The addressable LED strip can not only mix RGB to produce 16 million kinds of dynamic effects, but also can produce individual white light, with a wide range of white light options (warm white 3000K; natural white 4000K; daylight white 6000K), and can be customized IP67 waterproof LED strip for outdoor decorative lighting.
LED Strip Light Feature
Addressable RGB(WW/NW/DW) optional
Single LED cuttable(individually addressable)
SK6812 built-in drive IC
24 bits data transmission
18LEDs/Ft LED strip light
16 millions dream color chasing effect
DC5V low voltage input
256 gray adjustment
Customized IP67 waterproof rating
Standards and Certifications
Input voltage: DC5V
LED resource: SK6812
LED Quantity: 60LEDs/meter, 18LEDs/Ft; individually addressable
IC Type: SK6812 built-in IC
IC Quantity: 60ICs/meter (1 IC drives 1 led)
Grey scale: 256 levels
Bits/color: 8-bits/single channel;(8bits/R; 8bits/G; 8bits/B)
PCB Wide: 5mm/0.20in
FPC color: White PCB
Protection rate: Non-waterproof IP20/Waterproof IP67
Colors: Addressable RGB+WW/NW/DW
Cuttable: Single LED
Package: 1 meter/3.28Ft , 2meters/6.56Ft
1* RGBW addressable LED strip light
If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you CONFULL-SP107E
Please do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
In order to ensure that you use this light strips in the process of the front and behind the light of the same brightness, please supply power at both ends of each roll led strip lights.
How to choose the correct LED power supply?
For 1m/3.28Ft LED strip light, the power of LED power supply is 14.4W, to avoid the power load, you need to choose 14.4*1.2=17.28W LED power supply. You can choose plastic shell led power adaptor PSPS-5V-4A or Mean-Well UL-Listed LED power supply GST25EU
For 2m/6.56Ft LED strip light, the power of LED power supply is 28.8W, to avoid the power load, you need to choose 14.4*1.2=34.56W LED power supply. You can choose plastic shell led power adaptor PSPS-5V-8A or Mean-Well UL-Listed LED power supply LRS-50-5
How to connect and control
Similar to WS2812B LED strip, the SK2812 led strip has 3 wires for sending data - one V+ pin, one GND pin, and one data pin. That means you need 3 pins to control strip. Because the data is separated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. an addressable RGB LED strip is a long flexible strand of LEDs each of which can be individually set to a certain color (hence: addressable). By varying the level of red, green and blue (RGB) per LED many color combinations can be made you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, you can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 3-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LEDs segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need a 5V power supply.
This is our recommended SPI and Programmable controller link. We are a professional lighting system company, you can tell us your lighting project requirements, we will recommend the most reasonable lighting solutions for you. If you need a customized lighting scheme, please feel free to contact me.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
These digital Addressable LED Strips are Applicable to people who would like to pursue fashion and romance, for individual creativity and the new apartment decoration, as its soft, light and thin features very suitable for DIY personal space.
LED programmable digital screen
Hotels decoration lighting
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
led wall, advertising board
Outdoor advertising signs,
Hotel, KTV, bars,
Wedding party lighting,
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips