Original DC12-24V Max 12A, Universal Hot sale Wireless Remote Control dimmer controllers For Single color Led Strips lights
we combined the mini controller with RF remote, a more convenient way to realize the best visual effect of your LED strip. This mini dimmer is tiny in its size, make it easy to be concealed .Through connecting with LED strips, the accompanied RF remote will be able to control strip to achieve different functions such as dynamic mode, dynamic speed level and brightness adjustment. This LED Dimmer you can change the brightness of your LED Lighting. There are controls on the dimmer itself, as well as on the included remote. Connect the LED Dimmer between the power supply and the LED Strip. The dimmer is not suitable for use with RGB Strips. This dimmer can connect to max. 72 Watts of LED Strip. If you want to be able to dim more LED Strip with one remote, you need to use amplifiers. Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Supply voltage: 12 - 24 Volt DC
Output: 3 channels, common anode connection
Static power consumption: <1W
Working current : 12A
Max. power output: 72W (12V) or 144W (24V)
Connector: Female and male connector on both end for strip and power connecting
Net weight: 130g
About the RF Remote
the RF wireless remote signal can pass through barrier, it gets a longer control distance(about 15 meters at open area) and range since it is not necessary to aim at the main unit when operating. Total 8 dynamic modes,
10 level of dynamic speed , and 10 level of brightness adjustment.
Function buttons on the RF remote:
-ON / Standby: to turn ON or switch to standby mode. LED strip will turn on and restore to previous status at powering on moment.
-LIGHT: switch to static lighting mode from dynamic mode.
-25% / 50% / 100% : switch to 100% , 50% or 25% brightness lightness mode.
-MODE+ / MODE- : switch to dynamic mode from static lighting mode, or switch between different dynamic modes.
-SPEED+ / SPEED- : adjust dynamic mode lighting speed.
-BRIGHT+ / BRIGHT- : adjust lighting mode brightness.
Caution: RF remote is driven by 3V CR2025 button battery. Please try to replace with the same type battery.
1×mini inline dimmer
1×RF wireless remote.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?