Spcial DC12V 2835SMD 600LEDs 16.4Ft 8mm Wide Single LED Cuttable White LED Strip Light
What you should know about LED strip lights
LED rope lights due to its various advantages have a place in the home lighting and commercial lighting projects. Before buying LED strip lights, you should know some considerations:
This 2835SMD white LED is different from other DC12V LED light strips. The biggest feature is that a single LED cuttable. High brightness and high quality PCB with a good heat dissipation. The white light LED strip lighting is high density 120LEDs/m, total 600LEDs per roll. And the LED PCB width is 8mm/0.31in, you can install the white led light strip in a narrow space.
LED white light color temperature 3000K warm white or 6000K daylight white(pure white) optional, you can choose different LED color temperature and waterproof rating of the 2835SMD white led strip according to your requirements.
How to choose the right white light color temperature, get your answer in the article: 3000K VS 6000K, warm white VS pure white, warm white VS cool white.
Different waterproof rating is suitable for different installation places. IP20 white LED tape lights are suitable for indoor use, while IP67 white LED strips are outdoor waterproof. If you don't know the difference between IP20 non-waterproof and IP67 waterproof rating, you can read 'What is the IP rating" to dispel your doubt.
What is the difference between SMD2835 LED and SMD3528 LED?
►LED Chip Size: SMD2835 LED is L2.8mm*W3.5mm; SMD3528 LED is L3.5mm*W2.8mm
►LED external shape: SMD2835 LED chip and rectangular phosphor film are sealed in plastic reflector, SMD3528 LED chip and circular phosphor film are sealed in plastic reflector
►Single LED Power: SMD2835(PPA) is 0.1/0.2/0.5W, SMD2835(PCT) is middle & high power(0.5/1W); SMD3528 LED is 0.06W
►Single LED lumen: SMD2835 LED is 20-22lm@60mA; SMD3528 LED is 7-8lm@20mA
For more knowledge about different SMD LED, SMD2835 VS SMD5050, SMD3528 VS SMD5050, you can find it in the above article - "Top 6 Considerations Before Buying LED Strip Lights". And in that we have listed a table summarizing the differences between all the SMD LEDs.
|Product Feature||LED Light Strip Applications|
• Single LED Cuttable
• SMD2835 LED chip
• Rectangular phosphor film
• High density 120LEDs/m, 600LEDs/Roll
• 8mm/0.31in wide PCB suitable for narrow space
• High brightness and high quality PCB
• 3M tape, easy installation
• DC12V input voltage, safety and high efficienty
LED Task Lighting
Exhibition Lighting, Art Gallery Lighting, Museum Lighting
Retail Shop Lighting
Indoor Photography Lighting
Studio Office Lighting
Energy Efficient New Construction Cove Lighting
Standards and Certifications
LED Strip Type: 2835SMD
LED Chip: Epistar super brights Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
Light Color: Warm White(3000K), Daylight White(6000K)
LED Quantity: 120LEDs/M, 600LEDs/Roll
PCB Wide: 8mm/0.31in
Input Voltage(V): 12VDC
Working Power: 96W/Roll Max
Beam Pattern: 120 degrees
CRI (Ra>): 95+
Cuttable: Single LED
Water Proof: Non-waterproof IP20 / Waterproof IP67
Warranty: 3 years
1* IP20 non-waterproof daylight white 5m/16.4Ft SMD2835 600LEDs LED strip light by default.
Want different 3000K warm white light LED strip and IP67 outdoor waterproof white LED lights, please choose the corresponding option.
If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you V1 + RT1.
If you choose the LED power adapter in the kit, we will send you PSPS-12V-96W.
|Default white light LED strip||IP20 non-waterproof daylight white LED strip|
|LED strip + LED light controller||IP20 non-waterproof daylight white LED strip + V1 + RT1|
|LED strip + power adapter||IP20 non-waterproof daylight white LED strip + PSPS-12V-96W|
|LED strip + LED light controller + power adapter||IP20 non-waterproof daylight white LED strip + V1 + RT1 + PSPS-12V-96W|
If you don't satisfied with the white light LED controller and the LED power supply, you can choose by yourself. We provide articles to help you choose the right one.
Choose a right LED controller: How to choose led strip light controllers?
You can cut the white LED strip every LED light, allowing you to freely design your project without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces. And the white LED lights can be reconnected after cutting.
|The back of the white light strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights.||IP67 white LED waterproof type which will come with mounting brackets.|
All the LED light strips, absolutely including the warm white LED strips and daylight white LED strip lights, can be installed with LED aluminum channel and LED neon tube to get an uniform, soft, and no light spot LED lighting effect.
Interested in the LED aluminum profile and LED neon lights, you can read the following articles to fully understand:
The following is the single color white LED light strip wiring diagram.
The warm white light LED strip or the daylight white LED light strip is connected to the LED dimmer(LED dimmer controls the LED brightness of the light strip), and the LED driver to power supply the white LED strip and the dimmer controller.
If the LED dimmer is not necessary, you can directly connect the white LED strip to the LED transformer. An article about introducing how to connect the white light LED strip to the power supply: How to connect white led strip to the power supply? In the article, you will know diferent connection types between the white LED lights and the LED driver.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?