SP801E 4 SPI Channel MAX Output 4096Pixels WIFI Art-Net APP Control Digital Addressable LED Controller
- $9.98 $2.2977% off
- $2.98 $1.7940% off
- $38.98 $34.9810% off
- $18.98 $13.9826% off
- $37.98 $25.9832% off
- $9.98 $2.4975% off
DC5-24V low voltage input, safe, stable and efficient, to prevent power reverse connection; built-in trigger function, support custom trigger effect parameters, with power-off save setting parameters, can be directly connected to the LED power adapter and LED strip light, plug and play.
Max 4 output channels, output 4096 pixels, for DC5V individually addressable, support 4096 LEDs; for DC12V, 3LEDs cuttable, support 4096*3 LEDs; for DC24V, 6LEDs cuttable, support 4096*6 LEDs.
WIFI Art-Net Digital LED controller, compatible with S2811, WS2812B, WS2813, WS2815, WS2818, GS8206, UCS1903 addressable LED strip light.
Built-in multiple control functions, multi-parameter adjustable, working with addressable LED strip light produces 16 million lighting color and 256 grey levels adjustment, suitable for bar/KTV atmosphere lighting.
1. APP controlled via WiFi, compatible with multiple Art-Net computer software ;
2. BluFi configuration using dual mode chip(WIFI&BT);
3. Support AP mode and STA mode;
4. Two layout setting method: regular rectangle layout setting and importing DXF files ;
5. Support two layers overlay, built-in multiple types of effect layers: text layer, music effect layer...;
6. The effect layers support a variety of custom parameters: direction, width, color, length, shape...;
7. Real-time preview, support recording the current scene to the controller storage;
8. Support change device name ,reorder the RGB order, and OTA update.
Product: SP801E controller.
Input Voltage: DC5-24V.
Solutions Service: Lighting and circuitry design.
Type: smartphone APP Control.
Controllable IC Chips: 1024*4 pixels
Output Port: 4 channels.
Support IC: WS2812B/WS2811/SK6812/WS2813/WS2815/TM1812/UCS1903
Output Signal: SPI (TTL) Digital Signal.
LED driver IC: Normal one-wire RZ code LED driver IC .
Support: IOS 10.0/Android 4.4.
Working Current: 25mA~130mA;
Flash Capacity: 128M;
Working Temperature: -20℃~60℃.
APP Control Distance: 15meters(49.2feet)
APP Name: BanlanX
Speed Control: adjustable
Lighting Color: 16 million luminous colors
Memory: Automatic memory function
Both IOS version and Android OS version are available.
Requires IOS version 10.0 or later, requires Android OS version 4.4 or later;
Search “BanlanX” on the App Store or Google Play or scan this QR code to download and install the App
Click on the button: Switch AP/STA mode;
Press and hold the button: Enter the BluFi network configuration mode
Blue static: AP(Access Point) mode;
Green static: STA(Station) mode;
Green flashing: BluFi configuration mode;
AP(Access Point) mode:Controller and Phone connect directly, controller works as an access point.
Go to your phone Settings page, connect the controller(SSID like SP801E_XXX, the default password is 12345678);
Open the BanlanX App ,Click “+” button to configure the new SP801E controller，then the controller will be showed on the device list
STA(Station) mode:Controller and phone are in one same WiFi network, in this network, users can operate the controller.
There are two ways to configure the controller into the local WiFi network:
Connect your phone or tablet to a 2.4G Wi-Fi network.(Doesn't support 5.0G Wi-Fi network)
Open the App and click“+” button to scan devices, click Add manually and select SP801E controller in the device category;
Input your Wi-Fi network password;
BluFi config and AP config:
•BluFi config: Press and hold device’s “STA/AP” button until the green led indicator flashes,then the device enters the network configuration state, click next and selcet the device you want to add;
•AP config:Switching the device to the AP mode, click next and connect your phone’s WIFI to the named like SP801E_XXX hotspot, password is 12345678,and return to the APP;
Pressing next step to wait for the configure processing finish;
After the configuration finished, the LED indicator will turn into solid green, the controller will be showed on the device list.
Note: 1.Users can get more help and detailed information about SP801E on the Help&FAQ page.
2.Please keep your phone, the Wi-Fi router and the controller closer together to maintain a better signal connection during configuration.
1* SP801E LED strip light controller (power and strip light not include)
Wiring Diagram: How to Wire Addressable LED Strip Lights?
1.Interior Decoration: Club, bar, corridor, room, hotel, led aquarium lighting, museum, christmas, holiday, Retail LED lighting etc.
2.Exterior Decoration: Plaza, commercial buildings, parks, scenic spot, evening location, Sign illumination LEDs etc
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips