8-85V 10W 3000/4300K LED Car Spotlights Yellow Light Auxiliary Lights Motorcycle External Spotlights Refit LED Fog Lights
Customized imported CREE L6-4300K/3000K lamp beads to achieve active color lighting, the effect is more guaranteed
The yellow light-assisted spotlight is suitable for bad weather such as rain, fog and snow. It has good penetrating ability and has remarkable radiation effect in bad weather. It is widely used in transportation, engineering, rescue, navigation, etc., providing good visual effects and effectively improving the bad. Work safety in the environment
The use of genuine Cree lamp beads and high-quality aluminum, scientific lighting principle, CNC numerical control processing, exquisite crafts, electroplating coloring, high-grade appearance. Suitable for vehicles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, bicycles, scooters, trucks, engineering vehicles, ships and other vehicles and a variety of outdoor working environment.
Product volume ：11.0 cm * 8.5 cm * 6.5 cm
Material ：aviation aluminum
Light source power： 10 (W)
Voltage ：8-85 (V)
Current： 0.8 (A)
Shade type： external retrofit
Applicable models Suitable for all kinds of transportation tools
Protection level： IP67
Luminous flux ：1000LM
Light source： cree L6
Service life： 50000 hours
Adapted models ：General vehicles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, ships, trucks, etc.
(1): Intelligent electronic technology
LED headlights use the industry's advanced technology electronic intelligent data management technology, using imported micro-processing technology to detect and adjust the appropriate input voltage and current in real-time, so that LED headlights can work stably for a long time.
(2): Intelligent working mode
LED headlights three intelligent working modes, effect protection circuit
Standby state: When the input voltage exceeds the working voltage range, the headlights automatically switch to the standby state to protect the headlights from damage.
Working state: When the normal working voltage is input, the LED headlights enter the working state, and the intelligent driving continues to detect and regulate the LED headlights.
Safe off state: When there is abnormality in the circuit, the LED headlight intelligent drive will switch to the off state and cut off the power supply, effectively protecting the LED headlights and the car circuit.
(3): Constant current and constant pressure design
The LED headlight intelligent driver is based on the high-precision voltage-stabilized current-sense chip design to maintain the stability of the LED headlight power, so that the luminous flux output is continuously stable and the flow brightness is maximized.
(4): Imported high quality lamp beads
LED headlights strictly use materials standards, using imported American Cree CREE lamp beads, American Lumileds lamp beads, Taiwan Epistar lamp beads, South Korea Samsung lamp beads, Philips Philips lamp beads and other high-quality manufacturers supply, stable performance, reliable quality.
(5): Super protection performance
LED headlights are manufactured with rigorous workmanship, high-quality materials, and reasonably sealed design. The protection performance reaches IP68 level, which is effective against water and dust.
(6): Turbine fan cooling
The LED headlights use a turbo-cooled cooling fan to break through the heat dissipation problem, ensuring that the LED headlights are always in a normal temperature state, and effective heat dissipation makes the electronic components durable and prolongs the life of the LED headlights.
(7): Adapt to various environments
LED headlights can be used in the environment of -40 ° C ~ 110 ° C, with super protection, easy to deal with a variety of harsh environments
(8): High quality raw materials
The materials used in LED headlights are high-quality aviation aluminum and copper, anti-oxidation, high-strength, anti-drop, anti-shock, and significant heat dissipation.
LED headlights introduce advanced foreign technology and equipment, rigorous workmanship, and achieve high-quality LED headlights.
(10): Reasonable standard testing
LED headlights will pass professional inspection before leaving the factory to ensure that each LED headlight is a quality product.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips