SK6812 RGB DC5V 60LEDs/m Side Emitting Addressable LED Strip Lights - 240 4020SMDs
This SK6812 RGB DC5V 60LEDs/m Side Emitting Addressable LED Strip Lights with pure color, 4020 RGB PC board on the back of 3M glue, easy to install low energy consumption, high brightness , The performance is stable and can do waterproof processing unique line technology and high standards of anti-static, to ensure the life of the light bar and the use of quality with plastic deck, easy to install seismic, maintenance-free normal life of 50,000 hours or more Applications: Decor, pool, disco, bar, karaoke and other atmosphere lighting, fashion lighting
Light strips advantages
With plasticity, can be free to bend the shape — fixed in the uneven surface, easy to install (using the 3M self-adhesive) and other advantages;
With waterproof, in case of high temperature and low temperature does not change color, low voltage long life, and other advantages;
With bright colors and soft light (1LED lights can be composed of a loop — every 1 light can be cut to use), energy saving and environmental protection and other advantages are the ideal replacement of neon products (than the neon energy saving 70%), It is decorative contours. Making a variety of modeling the ideal lighting.
Standards and Certifications
Input voltage: DC5V
LED Chip Model: SMD 4020
LED resource: SK6812-SIDE-4020 LED(4020 side-emitting SMD RGB LED with built-in SK6812IC, similar with WS2812B IC)
Q'ty of LED: 60leds/meter,300leds/roll, each LED is separately controlled
IC Type: SK6812IC(built inside the 4020 side-emitting smd rgb led)
Q'ty of IC: 60IC/meter (1 IC drives 1 led chip)
Grey scale: 256
Bits/color: 8-bits/color;24bit for RGB
FPC size: Width: 8mm, High: 2.5mm
Color Temp(K): RGB full color
FPC color: WHITE/BLANK PCB
Protection rate: Non-waterproof IP20 or Waterproof IP67
Colors: Full color RGB, dream color changing
Cuttable: every LED is cuttable
Package: 5meters/reel in anti-static bag;with adhensive tape on the back
Average Life (hrs): 50000Hours+
How to connect and control
Similar to WS2812B LED strip, the SK2812 led strip has 3 wires for sending data - one V+ pin, one GND pin, and one data pin. That means you need 3 pins to control strip. Because the data is separated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. an addressable RGB LED strip is a long flexible strand of LEDs each of which can be individually set to a certain color (hence: addressable). By varying the level of red, green and blue (RGB) per LED many color combinations can be made you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, you can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 3-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LEDs segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need a 5V power supply.
This is our recommended SPI and Programmable controller link. We are a professional lighting system company, you can tell us your lighting project requirements, we will recommend the most reasonable lighting solutions for you. If you need a customized lighting scheme, please feel free to contact me.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
You can cut the strip every few inches, The back of the strip is fitted with a strong IP67/IP68 type which will come with
allowing you to freely design your project 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights mounting brackets
without worrying about space requirements
to many different surfaces.
LED programmable digital display
Hotels decoration use
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
Architectural decorative lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
Auditorium walk stairway lighting
Hidden groove, Wine cabinet decoration
Show exhibition decoration
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips