SK6812 SMD4020 360LEDs 16.4Ft Side Emitting Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights
SK6812 side-emitting LED light strip input voltage is DC5V, adopts high-quality SMD4020 chip (length: 4mm width: 2mm), low energy consumption, high brightness, stable performance, maintenance-free normal life of more than 50,000 hours.
72LEDs/m high density addressable led strip light. The more LEDs there is the higher quality, brightness, power. Therefore, when choosing the LED power supply, to avoid overload
LED light strip is designed with 3M adhesive backing and customize the size to avoid the limitation of the indoor environment lighting and easy installation and operation.
Addressable LED strips, single LED programmable, can achieve a high-quality color chasing effect by changing the red, green, and blue of each LED, and the perfect combination of colors.
Multiples dynamic chasing Dream Color effects, it is recommended that you use it with an LED controller, or use other microcontrollers and processors to control, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore
SK6812 addressable light strip is a 3-channel (V+, DATA, GND), this LED strip light is single data line programmable light strip, fast data transmission speed, single LED controllable, suitable for indoor corridors, stairs, and small bays
SK6812 Side-emitting lightin
High quality SMD4020 LED chip
72LEDs/m high density
One LED cuttable, individual addressable
3M tape, easy installation
3-channel fast data transmission
Dream color dynamic color chasing
The following is the description of the kit optional:
If you choose LED Strips, we will send you 1* SK6812-SIDE-72W5
If you have some requirements of other LED power adapter, you can visit our DC5V waterproof led power adapter
Standards and Certifications
Input Voltage: DC5V
Power: 0.24W/LED, 86.4W/roll
LED Chip Model: SMD 4020
LED Resource: SK6812-SIDE-4020 LED(4020 side-emitting SMD RGB LED with built-in SK6812IC, similar with WS2812B IC)
Q'ty of LED: 72leds/meter,360leds/roll, individually addressable
IC Type: SK6812IC
Q'ty of IC: 72IC/meter (1 IC drives 1 led chip)
Grey Scale: 256
FPCB Wdith: 5mm/0.19in
Color Temperature: RGB full color
FPCB Color: White PCB
Protection Rating: Non-waterproof IP20 or Waterproof IP67
Colors: Full color RGB, dream color changing
Cuttable: every LED is cuttable
Average Life (hrs): 50000Hours+
1* 5m SK6812 72LEDs/m LED strip light
SK6812 72LEDs/m side-emitting light strip can be cut separately, one LED chip has four pins, covering the entire LED.
The pad is small. It is recommended to choose 22AWG wire for reconnection.
If one LED is broken, it is difficult to change, cutting off the LED on the PCB is a better choice
1. Dry and clean the surface
2. Unfold the light strip and cut the light strip if necessary
3. Paste the light strip onto the surface
Put the LED light strip in the correct use waterproof environment, waterproof can be only used in an outdoor rainy environment, so don't put the LED strip light in the swimming pool, etc
How to connect and control
Similar to WS2812B LED strip, the SK2812 led strip has 3 wires for sending data - one V+ pin, one GND pin, and one data pin. That means you need 3 pins to control strip. Because the data is separated, you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips. an addressable RGB LED strip is a long flexible strand of LEDs each of which can be individually set to a certain color (hence: addressable). By varying the level of red, green and blue (RGB) per LED many color combinations can be made you can use any processor speed or type to control these strips, you can use any microcontroller or microprocessor, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Propeller, SparkCore, and any 'raw' microcontrollers/microprocessors to control the strip.
This strip comes as a single full meter with a 3-pin JST SM connector on each end. Every LEDs segment can be cut. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads and you're good to go.you can also connect strips together to make them longer. To power this strip, you need a 5V power supply.
This is our recommended SPI and Programmable controller link. We are a professional lighting system company, you can tell us your lighting project requirements, we will recommend the most reasonable lighting solutions for you. If you need a customized lighting scheme, please feel free to contact me.
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
LED programmable digital display
Hotels decoration use
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
Architectural decorative lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
Auditorium walk stairway lighting
Hidden groove, Wine cabinet decoration
Show exhibition decoration
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?