180W 15A 9CH DC12V Output Switch Mode CCTV Distribution Box Portable Power Supply For IR Camera Monitoring Equipment LED Tape Lights
►This 9 channel CCTV Distribution Box power supply panel is specially designed for multiple Monitoring equipment cameras system installers. Power supply panels for up to 9 cameras offer a more professional alternative to individual power adapters, allowing you to consolidate Camera Power in a central location. Powering multiple cameras could not be easier! The most special feature is that each outlet is individually fused protected, with LED indicators. Additionally, this is a 12V DC 9 cameras panel, 9 ports power supply comes with a locker & keys. Output 15 amp Max.
This CCTV Distribution Box Low price and high reliability, Compact size, light weight, Universal AC input, Soft-start current can reduce the AC input impact effectively, Automatic Overload cut-off, Over Voltage cut-off, Automatic Thermal cut-off, Short circuit protection. built-in EMI filter, 100% full-load burn-in test ,Full range of input voltage, output voltage accurate and stable, Output over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, Output low ripple and noise. Our line of Professional CCTV Power Supplies give installers what they expect when it comes to power supplies, quality and reliability. Every channel is protected with Auto-Reset PTC fuses, which means these fuses will not blow.
►This item is power adapter (transformer) of Low Voltage for 12V multiple Mini Dome IR Camera, HD-CVI Cameras, HD-CVI DVR, Monitoring equipment, security equipment, Wireless router, modem, Single color RGB or dream color LED strip lights and led module string.
Please be kindly informed that the total wattage of LED strip lights should not exceed the max wattage of this adaptor.
1. Switching power supply
Built-in original power module, with short circuit and overload protection.
Double filter capacitor, small ripple, stronger filter magnetic ring capacitor power is bigger and more powerful.
Copper coil design, control the resistance to increase the durability, stability, and greater carrying capacity of the product.
2. Multiple channels
The use of double-cap core fuse and enclosed terminal blocks can effectively prevent electric shock.
When the protection is started, the fuse is damaged and does not affect the performance of other output lines. At this time, you only need to replace the fuse for that road DC to return to normal.
3. Metal case
It adopts all-metal baking paint chassis design, which is anti-fall and impact-resistant, and better protects the internal components of the machine.
The power box is equipped with an independent lock and key, which can lock the case, which can better prevent rain and theft and prevent electric shock.
Both sides are equipped with downward rain-proof cooling vents, which effectively improve the heat dissipation function of the power supply and make the power supply more durable.
Standards and Certifications
|Power Supply Type||LED CCTV Distribution Box Power Supplies|
|Input Voltage AC||100~260V|
|Input Frequency Range||47 ~ 63 Hz|
|Output Voltage DC||12 VDC|
|Output voltage accuracy||±2%|
|Voltage adjustment range||-5%~+10% of rated output voltage|
|Output Power||12V/15A 180Watts|
|Output Channels||9 channel|
|Working temperature||- 15 ° ~ 70 ° c / 20% ~ 90% RH (no frost)|
|Average working no trouble||＞50, 000 hours|
|Overload protection||115% - 135% rated power, automatic recovery|
|Over-voltage protection||100% - 135% of the rated voltage|
|Product accessories||Safety key, installation screw|
How to Use CCTV Power Supply?
CCTV camera power supply diagram:
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips