75W 500-1750mA CC DALI-2 Programmable Driver LU-75-500-1750-U1D2
Intelligent LED Driver (Constant Current & Programmable)
The output programming is adjustable and the output voltage is
automatically adapted. With soft-on and fade-in dimming function enhancing visual comfort.
T-PWM™ dimming technology allows continuous and flicker-free images under high-speed shooting.
0-100% flicker-free dimming with high frequency exemption level.
Dimming interface: DALI-2, Push DIM.
Dimming from 0~100%, down to 0.1%.
Energy-efficient driver: Effeciency 89%, PF>0.9, THD<10%.
Comply with the EU’s ErP Directive, stand-by power consumption <0.5W.
Innovative thermal management technology protects the power life
Overheat, over voltage , overload, short circuit protection and
DALI bus standard: IEC62386-101,102, 207.
Suitable for indoor light applications ofⅠ/Ⅱ/Ⅲ type.
Up to 50,000-hour life time.
5-year warranty (Rubycon capacitor).
Output Voltage: 58Vdc (Max)
Output Current: Max. 1.75A
Output Power: Max. 75W
Strobe Level : High frequency exemption level
Dimming Range: 0~100%，dimming depth 1%
Dimming Interface: DALI-2, Push DIM
Input Voltage: 100-240/277Vac (277Vac for North America only)
Input Current: Max. 0.9A/115Vac; Max. 0.45A/230Vac; Max. 0.35A/277Vac
Standby power: <0.5W
Working temperature: ta: -30~60°C
Storage temperature: ta: -20~50°C tc: 85°C
Working Humidity: 20 ~ 95%RH, non-condensing
Operating Instructions for the LT-ISET editor
1. Insert the wires of the ISET editor into the driver whose current needs to changed in the correct direction (as shown above). After connecting the driver successfully, use the Mini USB cable to
connect the editor and power it on.
2. Press the red "Setting" button on the left , the first digit of the current value on the screen is selected. The digit flashes to indicate that it has been selected. After selecting the digit, press the yellow
"+" button in the middle to select and modify the value. (The range of the first digit is from 0 to 2 and the range of other digits is from 0 to 9). When the numeric value reaches the preset one, press the red "Setting" button again to select the next digit to modify its value, and so on.
3. When the current value reaches the preset value, press the blue button on the right to save the current value. Press the blue button again to write. When you hear a short beep of the editor , the current value will be set up successfully. If you hear a long beep of the editor, it means that the current value exceeds the current range of the driver and the setting fails.
Products shall be installed by qualified professionals.
LTECH products are non-waterproof (special models excepted). Please avoid the sun and rain. When installed outdoors, please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure.
Good heat dissipation will extend the working life of products. Please ensure good ventilation.
Please check if the working voltage used complies with the parameter requirements of products.
The diameter of wire used must be able to load the light fixtures you connect and ensure the firm wiring.
Before you power on products, please make sure all the wiring is correct in case of incorrect connection that causes damage to light fixtures.
If a fault occurs, please do not attempt to fix products by yourself. If you have any question, please contact your suppliers.
This manual is subject to changes without further notice. Product functions depend on the goods. Please feel free to contact our official distributors if you have any question.
Warranty periods from the date of delivery 5 years.
Free repair or replacement services for quality problems are provided within warranty periods
Warranty exclusions below:
Beyond warranty periods.
Any artificial damage caused by high voltage, overload, or improper operations.
Products with severe physical damage.
Damage caused by natural disasters and force majeure.
Warranty labels and barcodes have been damaged.
No any contract signed by LTECH.
1. Repair or replacement provided is the only remedy for customers. LTECH is not liable for any incidental or consequential damage unless it is within the law.
2. LTECH has the right to amend or adjust the terms of this warranty, and release in written form shall prevail
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips