DC12V Newest WS2811 16.4Ft 1080LEDs Waterproof Dream Color Addressable RGB COB LED Strip Light
- $45.00 $37.9816% off
- $9.98 $8.9810% off
- $27.98 $19.9829% off
- $59.98 $42.9828% off
Special Price: $12.98
As the most widely used LED strip on the market, WS2811 has a high market share, this LED strip is another new WS2811 COB addressable LED strip developed after the WS2812B addressable COB LED strip; LED density is 216LED/m, the capacity of a single LED is larger than WS2812B COB LED, so the brightness is higher, and there is almost no light spot.
WS2811 LED integrated chip and control circuit are in the package component, accept SPI controller data input, serial single-wire cascade interface, using PWM technology to generate pulse width modulation signal to achieve 256 levels of grayscale adjustment and output 16 million color chasing dynamic effects, suitable for indoor or outdoor decorative lighting.
This 216LEDs/m addressable RGB COB led strip supports DC12V low-voltage input, adopts an external driver IC method, a single IC can control 6 LEDs, every 6 LEDs can be cut and the length of the LED light strip can be customized. The light strip is wrapped with a new waterproof material, which has a good waterproof effect and the back uses high-quality 3M tape, which has good adhesion and is easy to install, you can also purchase extra LED mounting brackets for indoor & outdoor complex environment.
What is the difference between WS2811 COB and WS2812B COB LED strip light?
1. LED Chip: WS2811 COB uses WS2811 chip, external IC, which has a high market share and low price, suitable for home decorative lighting; WS2812B COB uses WS2812B chip, internal IC, which is an upgraded version of the traditional built-in driver IC, with stable performance and strong heat dissipation, suitable for industrial lighting.
2. Working voltage and waterproof level: WS2811 COB supports DC12V input, a single IC controls 6LEDs, and supports IP65 waterproofing and is suitable for indoor & outdoor environments; WS2812B COB supports DC5V input, and the entire LED strip is IP67 waterproof, which is better for outdoor environments.
3. LED density and brightness: WS2811 COB single LED has a larger coverage area, so the brightness is higher and the light-emitting area is larger, but the LED density is 216LEDs/m; WS2812B COB has a higher density, 320Chips/m, with a smaller visual light spot
4. Custom LED strip length, WS2811 COB supports the entire 5m/16.4Ft without voltage drop sale, while WS2812B COB only supports every 1m/3.28Ft without voltage drop sale.
►WS2811 intelligent LED chip
►DC12V low voltage input
►6LEDs cuttable, single LED control 6LEDs
►serial single-wire cascade interface
►66LEDs/Ft high density and high brightness
►Waterproof LED strip light
►A whole 5m/16.4Ft by sale
►256 grayscale adjustment
►16 million color chasing dynamic effects
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type||WS2811 DreamColor COB Flexible led strip light specification|
|LED Chip||Epistar Chip|
|Working Power||32W/m, 160W/Roll Max|
|Cuttable Length||6LEDs Cuttable; 27.77mm/1.09in|
|IC Quantity||11ICs/Ft, 36ICs/m, 180ICs/Roll|
|LED Quantity||66LEDs/Ft, 216LEDs/m, 1080LEDs/Roll|
|Wavelength NM(RGBY)||Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm)||1000 lumens/m|
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back)
How to choose LED strip lights kit?
You can choose the controller or power supply or controller plus power option for this COB LED strip. Of course, only the COB LED light is also completely possible. The difference is whether you need to control the LED brightness change of the COB strip and whether you can supply power to the light strip.
In the following table, we list for you which products you will get if you choose the kit. If you have other needs, please check our product categories.
|16.4Ft LED Strip||
Please do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
In order to ensure that you use this light strips in the process of the front and behind the light of the same brightness, please supply power at both ends of each roll led strip lights.
Connection Diagram: How to Wire Addressable LED Strip Lights?
|By : Kama Larry Date Added: 10/21/2021|
|They are programmable. I use them for engineering projects. This is the most densely addressable model I have ever seen, with more than 216 LEDs/meter. This is incredible, almost no light spots.|
|By : Hamza Mahmood Date Added: 09/30/2021|
|We can output hundreds of dynamic programs to them through the SPI controller, which is amazing. Thank you Daisy|
These images were taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and the studio light source is provided by Ra 98's full spectrum LED strip to realistically reproduce the colors of the item itself. All copyrights are created by the superlightingled team, please feel free to browse and download if you are a registered user!
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips