10W 317 Meters 1100LM LED Strong Light Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Riding Long-distance Lighting Waterproof Self-defense Flashlight
Material: aluminum alloy
Range: 317 meters
Charger: Smart USB Charger
Gear position: strong light - medium light - low light - flash - SOS
X5 glare flashlight adopts: U-shaped tail switch, N important heat dissipation design, XML2-U2 wick, high transmission optical glass, aluminum alloy body.
X5 glare flashlight has: waterproof (anti-storm, wet, short-time water), strong light long-range, fall resistance, high temperature resistance, moderate weight and rapid heat dissipation, long service life.
Bright light flashlight instructions
1. The battery is the anode facing inward (the lamp head side) and the cathode facing outward (tail).
2, the switch is at the end, the switch function is a switch function, and the light switch is a dimming function.
1. This shop's flashlight adopts advanced constant voltage and constant current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage regulation.
2, special tips: a. Do not overpressure use, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V b. The battery is rooted forward, do not reverse, otherwise it will burn the board c. Pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation d. Non-professionals Do not open the board
3, warranty description: open or processed circuit board no longer warranty.
Lithium battery instructions
1. Most flashlight batteries use 26650 lithium batteries.
2, lithium battery characteristics: lithium battery and mobile phone battery charging method is completely different; lithium battery has no memory, you can charge at any time, do not overcharge and over discharge.
3, the first charge for 6 hours at least, after the green light according to the charger can be on. Not necessarily overcharged.
4. The natural discharge rate of the lithium battery will release about 1% or less of its charge every day when it is not used. Although it is slow, it prevents the placement time from being too long.
5, pay attention to the battery's waterproof, anti-period, anti-fall and so on.
6, special tips to use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit "three anti-" charger;
7. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and recharged and discharged once every three months.
8, warranty description: the battery is no longer covered after shipment.
1. When the flashlight is in use, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
3, cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is fully charged, use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Holding the flashlight by hand is a good way to dissipate the flashlight; it is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off according to the heat of the flashlight when it is lit, and then light it up after the temperature is lowered to dissipate heat.
4. For the description of the flashlight on waterproofing and shockproof, strengthen the prevention.
5, the inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean, can not be wiped by hand or a hard object; the fingerprint on the lens can be lightly wiped with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
6, can not direct the torch light to the human eye, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
7. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
1. Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the protective layer of the flashlight.
2. In order to keep the “0” ring and the thread from rotating smoothly, wipe the Vaseline oil on the surface 2-3 times a year.
1. Check the battery: Make sure the battery has electricity and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands. The old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
2. Check the tail cover: Make sure that the switch is tightened and the contact is good, to ensure that the tail cap copper column and the tail cap pressure ring metal piece are in good contact.
3. Pay attention to whether the lamp head is loose.
Several common mistakes in flashlight purchase
Myth 1: The brightness is not as high as possible.
The method of raising the brightness of the flashlight is to upgrade from the lamp head to the reflective bowl, the battery, and the main wrench design. International big names and domestic famous brand products have been carefully designed and tested to ensure longevity and safety.
The second method is to increase the voltage and current to achieve: the super-band comes after the heat is huge, because the two do not match, resulting in frequent burning of the lamp and the lithium battery are often over-discharged, can only be lit for a few minutes and often need to be repaired .
Misunderstanding 2: Misled by false parameters
Many sellers intentionally or unintentionally false standard lumen values
Myth #3: Orange peeling bowl is not necessarily better than glossy
The reflective efficiency of the orange peel ref
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips