DC12/24V TM1934 5050SMD Breakpoint-Resume 16.4Ft 300LEDs Dream Color Addressable RGB Digital LED Strip Lights
TM1934 is a single-wire 3-channel LED constant current drive dedicated circuit, which can switch between inputs through dual-channel digital interfaces (DIN, FDIN), and is cascaded with the DO port. The external controller can control the chip with only a single wire.
LED strip integrated control circuit is in the SMD5050 package, matching the SMD5050 LEDs evenly arranged on the PCB. The chip integrates MCU single-wire dual-channel digital interface, data latch, LED constant current drive, PWM brightness control and other circuits.
Built-in RC oscillation and according to the signal on the data line for clock synchronization, after receiving the data of the unit, the subsequent data can be automatically regenerated and sent to the lower level through the data output terminal, and the signal will not be distorted or attenuated as the cascade becomes farther.
Dual-channel breakpoint resume series. In DIN working mode, the data is input from the DIN pin, and in the FDIN working mode, the data is input from the FDIN pin, D0 pin forwards the cascaded data, the signal does not affect the normal operation of other chips due to the abnormality of one chip.
The addressable LED strip accepts the input data of the SPI controller, and outputs 256 gray levels and 16 millions dynamic color chasing effects. The VDD pin integrates a 5V voltage regulator tube, and there are few peripheral devices, suitable for guardrail tube, point light source and other LED decorative products.
The DC12V LED strip light is a single IC control 3LEDs, 3LEDs cuttable, and the DC24V led strip light is a single IC control 6LEDs, 6LEDs cuttable.
Adopt high voltage power CMOS process
Output port with 12/24V voltage resistance
Built-in 5V regulator in VDD
Single-wire dual-channel serial cascade interface
Built-in RC oscillation
Built-in power-on reset circuit
Data transmission rate up to 800KHz
TN1934 IC dual-channel breakpoint resume
18LEDs/Ft high brightness
IP20/65/67/68 waterproof selectable
Single IC control3/6 LEDs, 3/6LEDs cuttable
3M tape, easy to install
The difference between DC12V 30LEDs/m and 60LEDs/m TM1934 LED strip light?
Standards and Certifications
Product Name: 5050 TM1934 External IC addressable RGB LED strip light
PCB Width: 10mm/0.39in
Input Voltage: DC12/24V
LED Chip Model: TM1934 IC
LED Resource: SMD 5050 RGB
PCB Color: White/Black
Colors: Full-color RGB, dream color changing;
Greyscale: 256 levels
Average Life (hrs): 50000Hours+
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Rendering Index(CRI): 80RA
Circuit Board: Double-sided FPC electrolytic copper circuit board
LED Circuit: 3/6 LEDs one circuit(DC12V: 3LEDs; DC24V: 6LEDs)
LED Quantities: 18LEDs/Ft, 60 LEDs/m
Rated Power: 4.4W/Ft, 14.4W/m, 70W/Roll
Waterproof Rating: IP20(non-waterproof) IP65/67/68(waterproof)
Cutable: 3 LEDs cutable(DC12V)/6 LEDs cutable(DC24V)
IC Quantities: 10 IC/m(DC12V) 5 IC/m(DC24V)
1* TM1934 16.4Ft 300LEDs addressable LED strip light
If you choose the LED controller in the kit, we will send you CONFULL-SP108E(Support smartphone APP control to DIY modes)
Please do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
Otherwise it will affect the brightness of the LEDs and the service life of the power supply.
In order to ensure that you use this light strips in the process of the front and behind the light of the same brightness, please supply power at both ends of each roll led strip lights.
How to choose the correct LED power supply?
The power of the LED strip light is 84W/roll, to avoid the power load, the power of the LED power supply must more than 72*1.2=86.4W.
For DC12V led strip light, you can choose the led power adapter we recommend, and the DC12V 100W MeanWell UL-Listed LED power supply
For outdoor environment, you can choose our DC12V 100W waterproof led power supply
For DC24V led strip light, you can choose the led power adapter we recommend, and the DC24V 100W MeanWell UL-Listed LED power supply
For outdoor environment, you can choose our DC24V 100W waterproof led power supply
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
DO: Control data signal output
DI: Control data signal input
BO: Backup control data signal output
BI: a Backup control data signal input
GND: Data &Power Grounding
These digital Addressable LED Strips are Applicable to people who would like to pursue fashion and romance, for individual creativity and the new apartment decoration, as its soft, light and thin features very suitable for DIY personal space.
LED programmable digital screen
Hotels decoration lighting
Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
led wall, advertising board
Outdoor advertising signs,
Hotel, KTV, bars,
Wedding party lighting,
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?